CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Well decided will be watching TF4 tomorrow at 2pm with my cousin.

Will be paying only 8.50 bucks as I have a free ticket and my cousin counts as a kid and I dont watch films in 3D. 

Was thinking of going on the Holiday Tuesday, but add in cheap Tuesdays and a Holiday and I am certain shows will be insanely busy in Canada for Tf4. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

The Rock easily remains Bay's best film. No question.

Team Bad Boys 2 here.That film embraces every stupid fucking thing Michael Bay loves.The Rock actually has almost a coherent narrative, how can that be his best?
  • Like 2

Team Bad Boys 2 here.That film embraces every stupid fucking thing Michael Bay loves.The Rock actually has almost a coherent narrative, how can that be his best?

The first chase scene is A-MAY-ZING. They're throwing cars, that muthafucker flipped
  • Like 1

With all this Bay talk, I can't wait to see what's in store for TMNT. I wonder if it'll be action-packed.

I can't wait till Rocksteady makes fart jokes and Splinter says to April, "meeso hooorny, me love you long time" while the audience snorts and laugh hysterically.
  • Like 2