Shadow

Rank The Indiana Jones Films

Relating to the films, anyone been on the Indy ride at Disneyland? I went on it a few times, it's very fun and definitely captures the feeling of being in one of the movies. Feels like you're part of an unmade Indy film.

Yes its great. A true masterpiece in the theme park world. Japans is even better though.... Its called the Temple of the Crystal Skull. Its the same layout and ride system just better maintained and has one extra (fantastic) scene. 

• Like 1

Relating to the films, anyone been on the Indy ride at Disneyland? I went on it a few times, it's very fun and definitely captures the feeling of being in one of the movies. Feels like you're part of an unmade Indy film.

I have only rode it once since since I have only visited Disneyland once, but I really enjoyed it. It really does capture the feeling of being in one of the movies. 

Much better than the Indian Jones show out in Florida at Disney World. 

• Like 1

Yes its great. A true masterpiece in the theme park world. Japans is even better though.... Its called the Temple of the Crystal Skull. Its the same layout and ride system just better maintained and has one extra (fantastic) scene. 

If I ever go to Japan I'll try to go on that one.

• Like 1

I recently uncovered my old copy of the book, From Star Wars To Indiana Jones: The Best Of The LucasFilm Archives. Seek it out ASAP if you've never read it. I've owned it since the mid-90s and it covers the original three Star Wars and Indy films. All sorts of great production stills and artwork and prop pictures and it goes into tons of detail about the making of all six of them. Highly recommended reading for both SW and Indy fans. Both sets of films get equal coverage and attention, and the Indy section is amazing, too.

• Like 1

Last Crusade: A

Raiders: B+

Doom: B

If you're wondering why I only listed three films, its because that's the whole trilogy. It is alleged there's a fourth film out there, but I've obviously never seen it so it doesn't exist. 

Edited by BoxOfficeZ

The Indiana Jones ride is one of the best (still unmolested) attractions at Disneyland. (My favorites, Pirates sans Depp and the original Star Tours, no longer exist.)

Hopefully it remains that way but I bet it'll have some changes made to it at some point :(