#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

We have become so spoiled with early numbers from Rth and Spatula 

Yeah and when these days they aren't suppose to go out early, which is why I keep it to a limit....having said that i did like a recent post of someones guess on Monday AOE , pretty much where it should be

• Like 2

Monday Estimates

Transformers - 10.91

22 Jump Street - 2.45

How to Train Your Dragon - 2.26

Maleficent - 1.42

Think Like a Man Too - 1.12

The Fault in our Stars - 1.01

Jersey Boys - 0.98

Edge of Tomorrow - 0.78

DOFP - 0.55

• Like 13

Posted Image

As a non-fan of the wrasslin', I gottta ask: Why is there a ladder in the middle of the ring? And 3 or 4 others just outside the ring?  Was arena maintenance repairing some light fixtures right up until match time???  You'd think they'd plan these things out a little better! :P

• Like 1

Yeah they would. I loved the Lego Movie, but that fudging towards the end was absurd.

IMO, the thing with LEGO is that all the fudging happened towards the end. If it was OW, then I think we would've paid attention to it

In fact, it speaks quite a bit of the other studios this year that certain fudges didn't happen, such as:

Maleficent - $70,038,390

The LEGO Movie - $70,038,390

22 Jump Street - $60,038,390

How to Train Your Dragon 2 - $50,038,390

Neighbors - $50,038,390

The Fault in Our Stars - $50,038,390

• Like 1