MovieGuyKyle16

Favorite Cancelled Show?

This topic is for people to talk about their shows that got cancelled before its time. What was your show that got cancelled way to early??? My shows have to be:Arrested Development: One of the best shows that ever aired but at least we got a story conclusionFreaks and Geeks: Another great show that put Apatow on the map, just wish we got a story conclusion.Clone High: I loved this animated show so much.Sit Down, Shut Up: I know that this show will not be remebered by a lot of people because a lot of people thought it sucked but I really liked it and felt if given another season could of proven its worth on the Fox lineup.

JerichoArrested DevelopmentSoapFireflyTraffic LightAlmost Made It:Running Wilde (just when the show was getting funny, it got canned)The Good Guys

Jericho was also a great show but they gave us a conclusion to the story...Kinda.The Good Guys I really enjoyed it but its ratings were terrible.I did watch Running Wilde but just wasnt that great but I get what your saying about it was just getting funny because it was right after they aired the episode with Andy Ricter that was just really funny.