#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Then how about this: If people experimented more with smaller films than with massively big blockbusters, they may be surprised at what they enjoy.

Again, you just assumed that people who watched big blockbusters movies didn't watch smaller films.

This might come as a surprise to you but I watch smaller movies in regular basis but I still insist that if I have to spend money seeing movies in theatre I'll chose blockbusters over them 9 out of 10 times. Not everyone enjoys human dramas in the same way. The movie like DRIVE got 93 RT score but it's as enjoyable as watching my finger nails grow.

Edited by KATCH 22
  • Like 4

You have your classic Mario, Zelda, and Final Fantasy music.

Then comes Martin O'Donnell and the Halo awesome domination.

Then you got the Mass Effect series (particularly ME2 which told Jack Wall to just go nuts with his power action music).

And Jeremy Soule in Skyrim.

Plus other stuff.

The Mass Effect score is incredible. I can't remember the name of my favorite theme in the series, but it's the one that plays in the main menu of ME1.

• Like 2

Thanx. :)I'm nervous coz English is not my first language.Thank you for your warm greeting, it's cheering me up! :)

I'm late to the party, but...welcome. And don't worry about your English. There are plenty of native speakers who do worse than you...Well, not really on this forum, as we are all extremely intelligent and sexy, but generally speaking, on the internet, so we're ok with mistakes.

• Like 1

Again, you just assumed that people who watched big blockbusters movies didn't watch smaller films.This might come as a surprise to you but I watch smaller movies in regular basis but I still insist that if I have to spend money seeing movies in theatre I'll chose blockbusters over them 9 out of 10 times. Not everyone enjoys human dramas in the same way. The movie like DRIVE got 93 RT score but it's as enjoyable as watching my finger nails grow.

Transformers is on track to make near $250m. Most indie films make $30 at best. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that not as many people see the indie films. Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 2

Transformers is on track to make near $250m. Most indie films make $30 at best. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that not as many people see the indie films.

Not as many, yes, but not as few as you'd think. Most people just don't watch them in theatre. ;)

• Like 1

Exhibitor Relations @ERCboxoffice  ·  6m

BEGIN AGAIN expanded into 175 theaters this weekend and made sweet music at the box office w/ $1.3M--$7,520 per.

BoxOffice @BoxOffice  ·  4m

BEGIN AGAIN took in an estimated $1.32M this weekend from 175 locations. Domestic total now stands at $1.85M.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1