#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Well have you seen these numbers? February had more interesting ones.

But rankings are even more boring than these numbers, we should a topic more exciting like Cjohn night out.  ;)

• Like 1

CF's had meltdown mainly because we had some pretty high expectations (like the 200M OW, still was fun as hell :) )

The reason I like that thread was because us Nolanites were defending TDK & TDKR's OW record for non 3D movie and hoping that movie would fall below both. 

• Like 1

Best movies I saw for the first time this year:Cache, My Dinner with Andre, Dogville, The Godfather, The Devils, The Conversation, Jaws, 8 1/2, Tokyo Story, Grizzly Man, Dancer in the Dark, Schindlers List, Bringing Out the Dead, 12 Angry Men, Funny Games, Elephant, Network, It Happened One Night, Seven Samurai, Chinatown, Mulholland Dr., Oldboy, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington

Thumbs up for Godfather, The Conversation, Jaws, Grizzly Man, 12 Angry Men, Network, Seven Samurai and Chinatown.

And thumbs down for?

And thumbs down for?

I wasn't crazy for Elephant, Funny Games or Bringing Out the Dead. The rest I haven't seen.As for Schindler's List it would get a thumbs up, but I have no desire to watch it again