#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Well, knowing you, I'm sure that is the case. I still can't believe your about-face on TF4.  :mellow:

It's not the first time it's happened to me and it won't be the last.

• Like 1

Ok so we probably have the same exact take on the film then  :P

As for the spoiler

Cats are potrayed as the actual symbol of death in some places, just like they are the guardians of the underworld in some cultures.  But yes they could even be more than that

Yea, good point.  

But why was he (Bana) so against them?  And why so much cruelty towards them, like why was the one cat disembowled and crufied?  Too much to digest imo.  lol

Edited by baumer
  • Like 2

Oh, I'm sure of that. But fucking TF4?! Ugh...

Yea, well, what can I say?

I will never see a film for the first time again when I am very tired.  I'd had 8 hours sleep in 3 days when I saw it for the first time.

• Like 1

Yea, good point.  

But why was he (Bana) so against them?  And why so much cruelty towards them, like why was the one cast disembowled and crufied?  Too much to digest imo.  lol

0_0 @Spoiler

• Like 1

I thought so too but there are kissing pictures of Zach & Michelle out there.  

Isn't Efron gay? I always thought him and Vanessa always dated to cover the fact they are both gay. Actually Michelle Rodriguez dates women.

• Like 1

Isn't Efron gay? I always thought him and Vanessa always dated to cover the fact they are both gay. Actually Michelle Rodriguez dates women.

Why does everyone assume so many good looking young guys are gay in hollywood?  I'm curious.

• Like 8