#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

I am gonna make a video of my full Blu-ray/DVD collection soon (it will probably also include games). I will post it here when I do. 

• Like 1

1. Everybody knows my thoughts on Godzilla.  :ph34r:

2. I think that Transformers in movie form need humans for the GA. The whole franchise doesn't need them though. War For Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron had great stories and there wasn't a single human in it.

3. Everyone knows my least favorite film of the summer so I'm not going to rephrase that again.  :ph34r:

• Like 2

In the cartoons/comics the Transformers themselves had larger than life personalities that made them fun to watch.Their personalities were so human-like you didn't need too many human characters.It's not rocket science, you give the robots human-like attributes (arrogance, fear, loyalty, jealousy, etc).It should be just as entertaining watching them interact socially as it is to watch them fight.

A human-free TF animated movie might work, as a live action film, no way.

Like it or not a TF movie can't make serious money without the human casts for the GA to make some connection with.

• Like 1

I'm thinking about buying a full series set for this one. Still need X1 and X2 on Blu-Ray.

The full series is only going to be available in the U.K.(Cerebro helmet).
  • Like 1

Is it strange that I thought both, "That looks nothing like Megan Fox!" and "That's also the best picture I've seen of Megan Fox in quite some time."She's a guilty pleasure actress of mine.

LOL you have guilty pleasure actresses?  No offense but I really hate that term.  What is there to feel guilty about? LOL

• Like 2

The full series is only going to be available in the U.K.(Cerebro helmet).

Are you sure? Last year every European country got Wolverine's Adamantium claw as a full set special edition.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Blended? Transformers 4? Tammy? Legends of Oz?

I heard Blended is not bad and I am sure I will enjoy TF4.

The other 2 will not get released over here.

• Like 1

LOL you have guilty pleasure actresses?  No offense but I really hate that term.  What is there to feel guilty about? LOL

Ah yeah... it's reflexive on my part, b/c I feel like people side-eye me when I say I think Megan Fox is actually pretty awesome (and NOT JUST for T&A reasons!)I should just own my love for her ;)
  • Like 3

100% no.  Bay made Transformers what it is.  

Make it two of us who want to keep Bay. He needs a new writer though.

Godzilla disappointed at the BO because nobody in the whole wide world gave a single shit about any of the human characters.

My point exactly. I love Godzilla because I think all the scenes with the monsters are terrific but clearly that isn't enough for most people. That's why TF movies can't feature the transformers on their own.

• Like 1

800 screens next week. Pretty aggressive expansion. 

The Weinstein Company added 170 theaters for the second weekend of John Carney’s music-minded romance Begin Again, taking in solid grosses. The film grossed $1.316M from 175 runs, averaging $7,520. “We are very happy with the results,” said TWC’s Erik Lomis Sunday. “The film is playing very well with women with a [very high] definite recommend… We feel like we have a movie that’s going to play and play and play.” Lomis added, “The best tool we have to sell the movie is the movie.” TWC will take Begin Again - starring Keira Knightley, Mark Ruffalo and Adam Levine to around 800 theaters in the coming week.

• Like 1