kitik

weekend actuals 7/4-7/6 TF4 37.050

I never said it's a superhero forum! Please check and correct yourself. I just talked about many people being fans including you.I never intended to categorize any of these movies when I talked about others calling them trash. I was simply replying to a comment where I was supposed to be the ONE calling films trash.And CJohn, what do you think about this post? Why hasn't this person been banned? Did I ever use such words for somebody/somebody's posts?Truly woeful, I must say!

I have been busy starting this week with business, so while browsing this thread this might just be the funniest thing I've read in here for all the wrong reasons.
  • Like 2

I guess ED and Pink are Zack and Kelly. That would mean Coolio and Chewy are Slater and Jessie. I suppose that would make me Screech. Who wants to be my Lisa Turtle?

Rich is taking the loss of Coolio very well.

I guess ED and Pink are Zack and Kelly. That would mean Coolio and Chewy are Slater and Jessie. I suppose that would make me Screech. Who wants to be my Lisa Turtle?

Claire?Also, the entire cast was banging each other(not limited to male + female) according to a recent documentary.
  • Like 4

LOL so was I, I just thru that in there from memory IMDB started in 1990 or 1989

I had no idea it was actually that old. I always imagined it started late 90s along with most other similar big websites.

Remember it's Transformers we're talking about. For some reason, these films are deeply despised by certain members of this community, so anything that the film does BO wise will be chalked up to fudging, shady dealings, lies, and deception,.

You know, you keep jumping to defend Trans4ormers honor at every opportunity yet I haven't heard a word about what you think of the movie.

Have you even seen it?

GAH

The one theater that has put up their showtimes for the weekend does NOT have Begin Again

I'm betting big on the 800 theater expansion being a real thing in BOC; don't fail me Weinstein!