CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I'm under a 403B. I'm sure it has something to do with our company being non profit.

Right, non-profit means tax exemptions? So their plans will be a little different as a result

whenever I watch a tv show and F. Murray Abraham pops up it does something to me.... gets me excited...

He killed Moe Zart

I don't view my 401k balance as real money though. Right now it's "in the cloud" so to speak, and 60% of it wasn't even contributed by myself. So I don't care about the penalty fee.

The point for me is to get rid of some large monthly bills, that will provide immediate financial relief and help me pay off the rest faster.

Posted Image

• Like 3

I don't view my 401k balance as real money though. Right now it's "in the cloud" so to speak, and 60% of it wasn't even contributed by myself. So I don't care about the penalty fee.

The point for me is to get rid of some large monthly bills, that will provide immediate financial relief and help me pay off the rest faster.

I mean, it is your money, but in my opinion, taking into account penalties, higher tax brackets, etc, that's going to be a hit and that's just at time of dist. And then when you think about how that 30k or so can compound over the next 30-40 years before you retire....that can literally be hundreds of thousands of dollars.

But if you're hurting for money now, you have to do what you have to do. But I would advise only doing it if it's the last resort.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Well, this thread just took a turn into depressing.

also I have a brain tumor.

well not really.

but I have a little bit of a headache, so it's a 50/50 chance I do, I guess.

Edited by CoolioD1

Right, non-profit means tax exemptions? So their plans will be a little different as a result He killed Moe Zart

Yeah. I contribute 5% of my paycheck weekly in hopes to have a better future for my family!I'm opening a college savings account for my son soon. :)
  • Like 1