CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Oh dear, the critics are going to be stark raving lunatics now. They might actually want people to have IQ tests now before they are allowed to buy a ticket, :P

Katniss is going to wipe the floor with Bay pretty soon though. .WW might be a different matter though..lol

• Like 2

Guys, enough with the Pokemon.

When the mods and admins are slow to stop the derailing (like no interference at all with the BOF banquet derailing), then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmn9asN-8AE

I think you mods and admins gotta be quicker on the draw in blocking off the tracks.

• Like 5

Hopefully Caesar will beat her to it. 

Yes My Captain... We need a good multiplier though perhaps a 4.3-4.6 to beat Prime Domestically.

And a shit load of fans OS to take Optimus WW.. But one war at a time lol. :)

If 74M OW we need a 4.1 Multiplier to beat Prime  nice domestically and hit 303M :D.

If Pirates I could do it off 40+M OW and suprise.. So could ceasar especially since it looks to tie Capt 2 as the best

film of the year. Even some oscar buzz is going on for Apes. Wow

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 2

I also think Lucy may suprise as well. Come on Apes break these 22-24M ODs in two!!

LOL....

"" THE WAR HAS BEGUN!"" " CEASAR WANTS 70+M OW AND BEYOND!"

I hope Lucy can get at least to Salt numbers. ScarJo kind of NEEDS it to prove Black Widow movie should be made

• Like 3

I also think Lucy may suprise as well. Come on Apes break these 22-24M ODs in two!!

LOL....

"" THE WAR HAS BEGUN!"" " CEASAR WANTS 70+M OW AND BEYOND!"

I have a friend who is super excited for Lucy. I just can't get over haw good this movie is. I expecte Serkis to be fantastic as  Caesar, but I didn't know Kebble would be so great as Koba.

• Like 2

Yes My Captain... We need a good multiplier though perhaps a 4.3-4.6 to beat Prime Domestically.

And a shit load of fans OS to take Optimus WW.. But one war at a time lol. :)

How much do you think 'formers will finish with I'm thinking 240-250 

• Like 1

I hope Lucy can get at least to Salt numbers. ScarJo kind of NEEDS it to prove Black Widow movie should be made

Bobby my friend you damn skippy.. I love scarjo... She may have her day amongst the wonderwoman

like Jolie an Lawrence  in Lucy... Lets goo I want that Black Widow Movie as well.

:) Also Wonderwoman must reach 300M .. TW you do a job that would make the Raimi and all behind

SM1 proud.... :)

• Like 1