CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

^^ Aye Captain Jack I cant believe Tele Said that he feels Avengers would

win  domestically when the world is going to come out for James cameron's sequel.

And when I say the world 50-80 something year old people.. We come to James Cameron super epics

for the wonder and to experience epics that transcend everything.  Avengers had more screens

and mega hype of the first team up and yet Avatar sits almost 200M ahead of it domestically.

Apes looking for a 74-83M OW?.. Who here thinks 80M is going to happen with great legs?

• Like 2

NON STOP IS THAT FIRE! Man I love that movie. Such fun. Usually after watching a movie the second time, I'm less thrilled and more critical, but Non stop was just as intense this time, even though I knew the end. It had enough action for me and I loved the slow burn to the climax. Alright we got Non Stop and Flight - Planes 2, your turn.

• Like 2

Y'know, back when I was deep into the MLP fandom (dark times...), I read this fanfiction that made me rethink my entire philosophy on life

I then adapted that fanfiction for CAYOM but with humans instead of ponies and was nominated for seven Oscars including Best Picture

Didn't win any though <_<

• Like 4

Y'know, back when I was deep into the MLP fandom (dark times...), I read this fanfiction that made me rethink my entire philosophy on life I then adapted that fanfiction for CAYOM but with humans instead of ponies and was nominated for seven Oscars including Best Picture Didn't win any though <_<

Blankments was a ....Brony?My mind...I can't take it...
  • Like 3

Y'know, back when I was deep into the MLP fandom (dark times...), I read this fanfiction that made me rethink my entire philosophy on life

I then adapted that fanfiction for CAYOM but with humans instead of ponies and was nominated for seven Oscars including Best Picture

Didn't win any though <_<

Woman In the Crowd?

• Like 1