CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I've been watching some of this HP marathon this weekend in between the WC and catching up on some shows and it's on ABC Family, I've discovered that channel has some shit looking shows

Almost all ABC Family shows look bad and I imagine they are bad.
  • Like 2

Teenage girls also loved Twilight and we all know what happened to that.

It became an extremely profitable series of movies that made even less sense and contained even less inteliegence than the books, somehow.

Guys, if we ever do our BOFCon like we talked about earlier in this thread, promise me it's better than DashCon

DashCon, a startup fandom convention that aimed to be "the largest gathering of Tumblr users to date" took place over the weekend at a hotel in Schaumburg, Illinois... and has been widely described as "a complete disaster" with social media having been flooded since Friday night (July 11th) with reports of organizational ineptitude, poor planning, chaotic crowd behavior and shady, possibly fraudulent, financial doings.

Late Friday night, blogs and videos from attendees began hitting the web describing the dissolution of committees, disorganized (or nonexistant) panels, nearly-empty event rooms and alleging that minors were being admitted to sexually-explicit 18+ events. In addition, the convention's most prominent celebrity guests, the Welcome to Night Vale podcast, canceled their appearance after discovering that DashCon's organizers were unable to pay them as had been agreed. The convention staff offered to compensate those who had reserved seats for Night Vale with entry into a raffle and "an extra hour with the ball pit."

Said ball pit?

Posted Image
Edited by Blankments
  • Like 2

Guys, if we ever do our BOFCon like we talked about earlier in this thread, promise me it's better than DashCon

Said ball pit?

Posted Image

I will organize BOFCON. I just need all users here to wire me 500$ per person attending. All transactions will be done via an offshore account in the Cayman Islands for maximum security.

• Like 2

ABC Family has had some okay shows through the years, I really liked Kyle XY but they canceled it around the time they wanted to go in a more soap opera direction. One of their bigger hits, Secret Life of the American Teenager, was gawd awful, I'm really impressed Shailene survived it to become a sought-after movie actress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJEQC9ynnXI

Edited by BoxOfficeChica
  • Like 1

Come to think of it... what would we even do at BOFCon? Or meet up?

My guess: all the mods work together to come up with a film marathon/festival... granted it'd be obvious what each would pick

Tele: Lawrence of Arabia

Shawn: The Hangover

#ED: The Dark Knight

CJohn: Pacific Rim

acsc1312: There Will Be Blood

baumer: Friday the 13th

Doctor Who: Doctor Who (1996)

Impact: Spaceballs

Jajang: The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

jmovies: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

laguy03: Dumb and Dumber

Neo: Man of Steel

scottb: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Creator: The Bourne Ultimatum

Totem: Inception

Vanilla: Vanilla Sky

Water Bottle: The Incredibles

That could work

• Like 6

Just realized the Toby Kebbell curse has been broken 

I didn't realize there was really a curse, but if it's to be broken, this is a good one.

Kebbell was terrific in Dawn.