CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Transformers are bad movies.You can say you enjoy bad movies, that's fine. But a bad movie doesn't magically become good because the fanbase has low standards.

So much wrong this statement.
  • Like 6

Hopefully The World Cup final doesn't destroy Apes on Sunday.

I think whatever small amount it looses, it will eventually recover because of the space it has in the summer and the wom.

• Like 1

Bay is a solitary island in the midst of auteur fanboys, a lone rock where one can find his inner child's passion and desires. It is hard being the bad boy whose films are like a visual armageddon, but Bay has transformed himself with the true saying: No Pain, No Gain. That is the pearl of wisdom you can place in your otherwise empty harbor of knowledge.

Wow got ever title. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 3

You guys have a bad habit of insulting people becasue they like a franchise. I have a 3.0 in college and graduated 3.5 GPA in high school with honors and early college credit, and I love Transformers. And Im sure theres someone with 1.0 GPA who loves TF as well, so does that mean we have the same intelligence level? People can like what they want, you may call EOT sophisticated, but some GA may call it dumb. It's all opinion, and a movie franchise doesnt dictate someones intelligence level. Stop calling GA and others stupid because they like something. It's their own taste.

• Like 13

John Legend look like the type of guy who cries after sex.

<3

I bet it's rough being John Legend.

Edited by #ED
  • Like 1

I'm really pleasantly surprised by that Apes number. The marketing just didn't have a whole lot of "kick" behind it. I was seriously expecting it to come in much lower.

I'm seeing it tonight with some friends. I loved Rise so hopefully I'll love this one as well.

• Like 1

You guys have a bad habit of insulting people becasue they like a franchise. I have a 3.0 in college and graduated 3.5 GPA in high school with honors and early college credit, and I love Transformers. And Im sure theres someone with 1.0 GPA who loves TF as well, so does that mean we have the same intelligence level? People can like what they want, you may call EOT sophisticated, but some GA may call it dumb. It's all opinion, and a movie franchise doesnt dictate someones intelligence level. Stop calling GA and others stupid because they like something. It's their own taste.

Who called anyone dumb?
  • Like 1

It's a matter of opinion. I love romantic comedies and I had a 4.0 in HS and a 3.6 in college
  • Like 1

Why is the plot twist in POTA such a big deal? I mean, obviously it's earth.

Well usually when astronauts land on a strange planet the first assumption isn't that they traveled into the distant future and landed on an unrecognizable Earth.
  • Like 10