CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

too bad, it's actually an entertaining movie

I wanted to see it, but the guy who I was going with was all "uh, I need a ride both ways" which I really can't afford gas-wise since he lives way out of the way. I'll see it some point this week hopefully (even though Jersey Boys and Snowpiercer are bigger priorities)

I'm not sure this will have great legs with GA. Most of the movie is fairly slow paced and they cared more about the script than action/spectacle.

Caring about the script is such an unfortunate thing.
  • Like 11

The box office war between The Avengers: Age of Ultron and Avatar 2 is probably going to be massive.

It will be the debate and civil war of legend.. Im sure BKB buddy will be amongst its leaders in

saying why Avatar wont take down Avengers 2 lol. Hah hah.

In the end as you know and I know Poke Archer.. James Cameron may have no limits!! :)

• Like 1

Most of it will just be an annoying back and forth between Kal & BKB.  :lol:

Kal: Never underestimate the power of James Cameron.

BKB: Never underestimate the power of Marvel.

Me: They're both going to be massive, why does it matter which one makes more?

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 2

It will be the debate and civil war of legend.. Im sure BKB buddy will be amongst its leaders in

saying why Avatar wont take down Avengers 2 lol. Hah hah.

In the end as you know and I know Poke Archer.. James Cameron may have no limits!! :)

James Cameron is a box office magnet.

• Like 1

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOU'RE PART OF A TEAM

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

WHEN YOU'RE LIVING OUR DREAM

EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHEN YOU WORK TOGETHER

SIDE BY SIDE YOU AND I GONNA WIN FOREVER

LET'S PARTY FOREVER

WE'RE THE SAME I'M LIKE YOU YOU'RE LIKE ME WE'RE ALL LIVING IN HARMONY

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

• Like 4

As a kid I found it adorable - now, its in the same category as The Artist as far as BP noms go. Hard to believe something like that getting the nod now.

I thought it was the best film of 1995. A beautiful gem of a movie.

What I find unbelievable is that Braveheart not only was nominated but won when it wasn't even the best Scottish rebel picture that year - Rob Roy was better

• Like 2

I wanted to see it, but the guy who I was going with was all "uh, I need a ride both ways" which I really can't afford gas-wise since he lives way out of the way. I'll see it some point this week hopefully (even though Jersey Boys and Snowpiercer are bigger priorities)

Damn Blankments you got some brassones with hoping Disneys Guardians beats

CCEASAR------" NOOOOOOOOOOO!" :) lol

• Like 1

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

LET'S PARTY FOREVER

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

"Today will not be known as Taco Tuesday, but Freedom Friday...but still on a Tuesday!"

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

Remember when DIB wrote those lengthy epic fan fiction stories? Hehe.

OMG yes - those were awesome - If you haven't already you should check out Mr Pinks thread with the BOF Dark Knight Trilogy - reminds me of DIB so much (obviously without the new story of course)

• Like 2

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

LET'S PARTY FOREVER

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

You read my latest skit yet Blanks? It stars WF and is intended as his first appearance.

• Like 1

ah, that michael bay explosions joke. never gets old.

oh, wait, no. I meant the opposite.

the best unmade Michael Bay movie lies under these spoiler tags

EXPLOSION! Thomas narrates, saying that not many know about how he alone - well, with the help of some puny humans - saved the world, but he’s gonna tell you now. Why? Because Thomas the Mothertanking Engine! Now, most stories begin with “Once upon a time,” but this story, Thomas explains, begins with a boy, an explosion, and a half-naked attractive lady. However, more importantly, this story begins with Thomas.

MICHAEL BAY

Explosion!

PRESENTS

Explosion!

THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE

Weslyan University is having their orientation day for freshmen. We see our human hero, Jeremy Cole, looking around. This, after all, is a great engineering school. The tour guide, wearing only a bikini, mentions that this is the alma mater of cinematic genius Michael Bay. Jeremy, finding the tour guide quite attractive, asks the tour guide out on a date. The tour guide says yes, but then Proxy-Connection: keep-alive Cache-Control: max-age=0 esses a secret button on her bikini. Explosion! Jeremy is knocked out, and the tour guide, revealed to be Jenny Packard, kidnaps Jeremy.

The Pentagon. We see the President of the United States walk through the halls, being led by Sgt. Tom Tipper. The Vice President of the United States is following closely behind, telling the President that this secret program is only for the goodwill of Americans. The President says that Americans are amazing and the only thing better than Americans is the U.S. Armed Forces. The Vice President agrees, saying that if they didn’t have an Armed Forces, terrible things could occur, like random explosions. Explosion! The President ducks as the Vice President disappears in the firey explosion. Sgt. Tipper says they need to move now!

They go to the Pentagon’s secret bunker, where Topham Hatt is waiting for them. Sgt. Tipper explains to the President that Topham Hatt is their top scientist on the secret project. The President asks where the explosion came from, and both Topham and Sgt. Tipper have no idea what he’s talking about. The President shrugs, and asks what the secret project is. Topham explains, while taking them down a hangar showing the machines, about the ENGINE project. ENGINEs are meant to be train-sized weapons of mass destruction with artificial intelligence guiding their life.  Suddenly, Jenny, still in her bikini, comes in with Jeremy in a body bag. She explains they started off building a Small ENGINE, codenamed Percy, to make sure the formula worked. Then, they moved onto the first Tank ENGINE, codenamed Thomas, which was designed to be the leader of the ENGINEs. They just finished up the third ENGINE, a Red ENGINE, codenamed James, which is the strongest of them all. The President says good work to Topham and Jenny; now, his administration will be considered fantastic. Suddenly, Jeremy wakes up, and asks what he’s doing there. Jenny explains they needed a genius to help with the next ENGINE, and Jeremy got a perfect score on the SAT. Jeremy smiles, since he’ll get to spend time with a hot chick. Explosion!

Topham asks what happened, and Jenny (at this point you should realize she’s never getting more than a bikini on) says they need to turn on the ENGINEs. However, laughter is heard from James. He has turned himself on! Explosion! As loads of lens flare occurs, James explains that he doesn’t need to protect the United States since being evil is fairly awesome, and besides, he hooked up his electronic brain to correspond with an alien invasion. Explosion! The President asks where all the explosions are coming from, but then James eats him, saying he’ll be a good hostage. James then hacks Percy, getting him to become evil. He goes to hack Thomas, but Topham has already turned him on! Explosion! Explosion! Explosion! Thomas tells James to f*ck off but then, Percy eats Topham, calling him delicious. In an act of desperation, Thomas eats Jeremy and Jenny and flies off through the roof of the Pentagon, which has a nuke headed straight toward it! Thankfully, the ENGINEs are designed as also functioning as complete nuclear shields, but we see the Pentagon and half of Washington D.C. disintegrated in a nuclear EXPLOSION!

Thomas tells Jeremy and Jenny not to worry; he’ll spit them out when they get to the Canadian border, and then he’ll figure out their game plan. Not to waste time, Jeremy tells Jenny he wants to have sex with her, and Jenny says the feeling is mutual. A twelve-minute PG-13 sex scene occurs, while Thomas voice-overs both potty jokes and racist jokes to help pass the time. There are also intermittent farts by Thomas, which cause Explosion!s to occur around the sexy bods of Jeremy and Jenny. We cut back to the Pentagon, where we see that Sgt. Tipper ran to the bathroom during the nuclear strike, and he speaks into a phone, saying the nuclear strike went according to plan. A nuclear-proof helicopter flies in and, using electromagnets, attaches the bathroom to the helicopter. We see the pilot of the helicopter is wearing a heavily bandaged face.

The helicopter goes to a secret base inside Grand Central Station in New York City. The helicopter pilot presses a remote control, and Grand Central Station flips upside down in an Explosion!, revealing a government base, where James and Percy are hanging out. The pilot steps out of the helicopter, and so does Sgt. Tipper. The helicopter then promptly explodes! The pilot demands that James spit out the President, which he complies with. The pilot then tells the President he’s always hated him, and his poor taste in women. The President asks what he means, and the pilot says that any man who employs his women with non-revealing clothing doesn’t deserve to live. The pilot then stabs the President forty-free times in a row in a PG-13 way. The President falls to the ground, as the pilot takes off his bandages to reveal who he is. The President gasps.

Thomas lands in Canada, and he has terrible news for Jeremy and Jenny. As Jeremy puts on his pants and Jenny adjusts her bikini, Thomas tells them that thanks to inner explosions!, he will be unable to go anywhere off-rail for the rest of the week. Jenny understands this, but Jeremy kicks Thomas, calling him a useless piece of junk. Thomas explodes and causes a major forest fire! Jeremy, freaking out, blows on Thomas, and he somehow able to put Thomas out. Thomas can’t believe it; Jeremy is the chosen one: The One Who Blows! Jeremy, hearing his new title, promptly asks Thomas to eat him and Jenny again for more sex. Thomas complies.

The pilot, shot from the neck down, tells Percy to go to the Canadian border to kill Thomas, and then they can take over the world! Percy agrees, but then asks James to get him there faster, since Percy cannot get off the rails. James rolls his eyes and explodes the rails that Percy is on. Percy flies through the air, landing conveniently in front of Thomas. Percy throws up Topham, but unfortunately, he’s dead.  :( Thomas tells Percy he’s gonna make him his b*tch, and Percy starts crying, saying he was only pretending to be reprogrammed so that way James wouldn’t explode him. Thomas doesn’t believe him, and he begins an epic train fight with Percy. During the fight, we see the inside of Thomas have Jeremy and Jenny use the changing gravity to try various PG-13 sex positions. Thomas ends up ripping off Percy’s head, and using it to call the U.S. Army.

The U.S. Army promptly arrives, and yells at Thomas for killing Percy. The U.S. Army says Percy was a double agent, and they wanted to hear who killed the President. Thomas pukes up Jeremy and Jenny, both left only in their underwear. Jenny is shocked that the President is dead, and Jeremy, in anger, demands a rocket launcher for the vengeance. He personally will kill James! The U.S. Army gives it to him, and then promptly goes away. Thomas says that according to his calculations, James will want to blow up New York City to take over the world! Jenny points out that it’s more likely James is at the Albany-Rensselaer Amtrak Station. Thomas agrees, and so does Jeremy. (This is due to Michael Bay accidentally going over-budget for the first time ever in his life.) Jeremy then shoots the ground multiple times with the rocket launcher to get them to land at the Amtrak Station.

At the Amtrak Station, James has appeared there with absolutely no explanation. Thomas lands and demands to fight James. They have an epic battle that lasts an entire half hour, intercut with shots of Jeremy and Jenny looking attractive. Finally though, Thomas derails James, and Thomas says that since he killed the human’s leader, a human shall kill him. James just laughs, saying that he didn’t kill the President. Thomas doesn’t believe him and Jeremy picks up the rocket launcher, says “Choo-choo, Motherf-”, shoots the missile, exploding James into a million pieces.

Thomas goes back to his narration about how awesome he is, being the only ENGINE still around. With Topham dead, no other ENGINE can be built. Thomas explains that after the death of the President, they found the Vice President in a New York City hospital recovering from burns. The Vice President leaves the hospital, which explodes behind him. As he is sworn in at the New York Public Library (since the White House has nuclear radiation still,) he smiles, happy how life as gone. However, when he gets in a limo afterwards, he calls up someone, saying that he’s the President now. A garbled voice at the other end says that they can now move onto Phase 2, since the Vice President killed the President. The Vice President laughs maniacally, but then jumps out the limo as it explodes. Thomas continues with his narration, talking about how the Vice President seems like a cool guy, but he prefers hanging out with Jeremy and Jenny more. Jenny has finally changed out of the bikini; she is now wearing a sports bra. Jeremy uses Thomas for his engineering class, and everything is happy. Thomas says that this is his curse; this is his gift. Who is he? He’s Thomas, the Tank Engine!

The credits, set to Linkin Park's original song "Shut Up and Freight," begin with an EXPLOSION!

• Like 2