CJohn

Weekend Estimates: Sherlock Holmes 2 - 40M; Alvin 3 - 23.5M; Mission Impossible 4 - 13M

Next weekend will be even better: Cruise will tank, Craig will fail for the 3rd time this year, Spielberg will bomb 2 times in 5 days and TDH will not crack the 10M DOM.

Next weekend will be even better: Cruise will tank, Craig will fail for the 3rd time this year, Spielberg will bomb 2 times in 5 days and TDH will not crack the 10M DOM.

Sorry buddy, but this post is kind of funny.

These last two December suck. Three of the last four Decembers have suck. December is no longer what it use to be.

But we will have 4 huge Dec in a row in the next 4 years. TH1, TH2, Avatar 2, Avatar 3. Edited by vc2002

It might not be! My mom has already started choosing girls for me despite my resistance. And dowry system is still prevalant in India. I have already got a couple of $100,000 offers! :P

Dowry, a nations disgrace. My cousin got married a year ago and her family gave everything including a freaking car. I just don't understand how a man would take money from his wife's family. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Dowry, a nations disgrace. My cousin got married a year ago and her family gave everything including a freaking car. I just don't understand how a man would take money from his wife's family. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Because he will need to give money for his sister's marriage.You see, its a cycle.

Because he will need to give money for his sister's marriage. You see, its a cycle.

Thats the village mentality that has led to many women being burned alive because her parents can't afford the Dowry. I am in the minority as a Indian who absolutely hates this aspect of my culture. Funny thing is the family my cousin married into are multi-millionaires yet they still wanted dowry. I guess I have lived outside the culture for so long that my values have completely changed.

It might not be! My mom has already started choosing girls for me despite my resistance.And dowry system is still prevalant in India. I have already got a couple of $100,000 offers! :P

LOL, please don't tell me you're proud about the dowry system or that your mom is already choosing girls for you. Like, what? She chooses the girl and then you two get married?