Ash Skywalker

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials | In theaters

I saw TMR two daysw ago. Solid entertainment. Now I couldn see the sequel having a bigger OW, close to 40M

The only thing preventing me from going that big is the competition from Everest

Everest is just a survival event on a big mountain.  That doesn't interest me at all. 

Is it The Hunger Games that started the post apocalyptic craze in YA novels or was it another one ?

I am only talking YA novels here, I know there have been lots of post apocalyptic books like the road for example.

The Hunger Games obviously wasn't the first but yeah, it was the series that started the frenzy.

Goodreads is a pretty good site to see what's up and coming as well: http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/4.Best_Books_of_2008

• Like 2

There are so many zombie movies this year. Maggie, Cooties, Wyrmwood, Victor Frankenstein, Scouts vs. Zombies, Welcome to Essex, Marilyn: Zombie Hunter, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and uhm...

:ph34r:

There are so many zombie movies this year. Maggie, Cooties, Wyrmwood, Victor Frankenstein, Scouts vs. Zombies, Welcome to Essex, Marilyn: Zombie Hunter, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and uhm...

:ph34r:

Only interested in two of these...

Everest is just a survival event on a big mountain.  That doesn't interest me at all. 

That doesn't mean it has no GA appeal. I think it will be a mini breakout

Fox to release Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials in Multi-Screen Format

Digital projection company Barco and 20th Century Fox have signed a five-year, multi-title per year agreement to release movies in Barco’s multi-screen immersive movie format Barco Escape.

Fox will be working with its filmmakers to produce new projects for the format beginning with the September release of “Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials.” Barco is targeting 25 locations, and Fox is targeting approximately 20 minutes of the film to be converted into the format.

3 screens. 1 front, 1 on left and 1 on right. Google it..it's superb. Better than 3d.

I just googled it. Is the image not really weirdly angled and stretched when it gets to the corners?

• Like 1

@colliderfrosty

THE MAZE RUNNER 2 looks a lot bigger and epic in scope than the first one.

@slashfilm

The Scorch Trials looks much bigger than @MazeRunnerMovie. Can't wait to see @wesball kill it. #CinemaCon

@firstshowing

@wesball Fuck man you went epic on Scorch Trials! Footage they showed us at CinemaCon was gnarly, really looking forward to it.

I assume it is coming with Poltergeist. 

Yeah that's the most likely option.

Saw the first one a few days ago, surprisingly enough I enjoyed it. Lots of great potential for TST, this could be like Hunger Games in terms of crossover to non-fandom/non-YA auds if the first didn't already have that.

Edited by antovolk