#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

But in all honestly, I really hate when guys stare at me when I'm working out. Like, this is not the time to be looking at a girl. I'm gross, sweaty, smelly, like....no. And more often than not, it's mostly old creepy guys there who stare at me, which is most definitely NOT hot.

Posted Image

• Like 3

Who the hell goes to a gym? I have an exercise bike and weights at home. I have running shoes to use around the neighborhood. What a waste of cash.

I have too, but I never exercise at home. I just cant get myself to start doing it. On the other hand, at the gym that's all I can do. 

Posted Image

I am waiting Marvel. Just turn Chris Hemsworth into a blonde Kelli in the movies now. 

Sure, why not. The same way Spider-Man died and came back, and then Wolverine is dying now. The same way Captain America felt he wasn't worthy of the name and became Nomad, the same way we got "Spider-Man No More", I give this a year or two till it gets back to Status Quo, or they split Mjolnir into two and have 2 Thor books (not a chance, Thor isn't exactly a strong selling book).

Thor has been replaced by a horse before, so being replaced by a woman is not that big a deal.

Posted Image

There are a lot of genius at Marvel Comic Books office...

Edited by CJohn

HmmmmAs much as I'd want too, I don't know about the blonde part. I don't think I'd like all the blonde jokes I'd get........ -_-

You would kick everyone's ass. 

• Like 1