#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

I hope so.Also keep in mind, at this point KFP2 had just had a 54% drop against Cars 2, and was about to have three more consecutive 45-50% drops + near-50% theater losses (against TF3, Horrible Bosses/Zookeeper and Deathly Hallows 2). Even with the onslaught of late-July/August releases, and with Planes 2 + Guardians + TMNT as direct or indirect competition, I think it's going to hold better because it's not facing multiple 4,000-theater juggernauts.HTTYD2 is now pacing ahead of KFP2 and will probably stay ahead for the time being (its 5th Monday is 1.8x Panda's).

Edited by TServo2049

Terry Gillam's Zero Theorem is one of the more unfortunate things I've seen this year. Gilliam is a man who has truly lost has lost his mojo.

Edited by Jack Nevada hates movies

HTTYD2 is probably the biggest disappointment of the summer, but it's still not a disaster. It should get at least over KFP2's total. Also, Les Sympathiqes: Part 2 is up!

I don't think so. It needs 300 million to pass KF2.

*looks at notifications* holy crap

i'm so pissed right now

like really pissed

not in the mood for liking anymore

wait I'm confused now

Just shut up and go do what you do best. Liking people :lol: 

• Like 1

I don't think so. It needs 300 million to pass KF2.

I think he meant domestically, not WW. Remember, at this point in its run KFP2 was hit hard by Cars 2 and it was about to spend the next 3 weeks getting ganged up on by TF3, Horrible Bosses, Zookeeper and DH2. HTTYD2 is now pacing slightly ahead of KFP2, and I think it's going to hold at least marginally better through the rest of the summer. Edited by TServo2049

I hope so.Also keep in mind, at this point KFP2 had just had a 54% drop against Cars 2, and was about to have three more consecutive 45-50% drops + near-50% theater losses (against TF3, Horrible Bosses/Zookeeper and Deathly Hallows 2). Even with the onslaught of late-July/August releases, and with Planes 2 + Guardians + TMNT as direct or indirect competition, I think it's going to hold better because it's not facing multiple 4,000-theater juggernauts.HTTYD2 is now pacing ahead of KFP2 and will probably stay ahead for the time being (its 5th Monday is 1.8x Panda's).

It should get around that. Dragon 1 did well in South Korea and Germany but under performed in Italy.

At least, I'd think. It's still pretty new in other large markets like the UK and France, too.

Very good. Thanks all.

• Like 1

I am so glad that someone besides Numbers and I thought this was worth capturing in 1080p and uploading to Youtube. Like, not even the Bane stuff. Just..."WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON"

Is that Burn Gorman? I don't remember him in that movie.

What do you think will be the next decent grosser that will have critics reeling and internet wannabe film scholars ranting about how a film´s success is to blame for the downfall of our civilization? Sex Tape?

Well if Ando has anything to say about it.