CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

That seems to be the consensus opinion by far. I think the first Purge being so bad has indirectly benefited this even if this may be a tiny improvement in quality.

I think New Moon was the best Twilight film :ph34r:

Maybe the reason Hercules won't be screened until Thursday is because of the Interstellar trailer and Nolan's secrecy.  ;)

Clearly that will be the best thing that critics will say about the screening.

Edited by Pokearcher

By the way, for all the crap Cameron Diaz has received the past few years for her questionable drawing power, she's having a very nice year. The Other Woman did over $80M, Sex Tape will do at least $50M even with crap legs, and Annie will certainly make over $100M this Christmas. Nice to see more evidence that hitting 40 doesn't automatically mean an actress' best days are behind them in terms of bringing in audiences.

• Like 1

Blankments has evolved into Derailments!  :o

Blankments got very hungry and started eating a lot of food. Then he noticed a bulge under his chest and Derailments burst out.

• Like 1

Well, according to user reviews from pretty much everywhere, Ratner still hasn't made an out and out stinker(no ratings below 6 to be found). I think he may be due. I mean, he did recently(and seriously) consider making a Youngblood film with Rob Liefeld. Maybe he's finally losing his ability to do decent hackjobs.

Posted Image

If Rob Liefeld and Brett Ratner come together they could produce the greatest turd in the history of entertainment.

PRAY THIS NEVER HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Lol...GP is pulling off an AB/NF. People give a shit about critics.

The importance of critics when it comes to box office is obviously debatable (the only movies that ever really get impacted by them are poorly-reviewed dramas for the most part). But it's obvious audiences are beginning to get a better sense of unappealing product more and more.

The importance of critics when it comes to box office is obviously debatable (the only movies that ever really get impacted by them are poorly-reviewed dramas for the most part). But it's obvious audiences are beginning to get a better sense of unappealing product more and more.

Yeah. At least for Sex Tape I doubt if folks cared what critics say.