CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

Pu2 11.5-13,Apes 10.2-10.5,Pla2 6-6.5,ST 4.8-5.7,AOE 2.7,Tam 2.1,22J, 1.4,HTTYD2 1.1, ETE 1, Malef 800k,BA 700k

Nice, Apes is looking on the high side again. So a 34-35m weekend is looking likely.
  • Like 1

Pu2 11.5-13,Apes 10.2-10.5,Pla2 6-6.5,ST 4.8-5.7,AOE 2.7,Tam 2.1,22J, 1.4,HTTYD2 1.1, ETE 1, Malef 800k,BA 700k

So basically, good for Apes (could be worse), great for Pu2 (despite the ceiling cap lowering), meh for Planes 2, and LOL Sex Tape?

So basically, good for Apes (could be worse), great for Pu2 (despite the ceiling cap lowering), meh for Planes 2, and LOL Sex Tape?

I wanted Planes 2 to do better (I have my reasons)...but otherwise...I like the numbers.

I wanted Planes 2 to do better (I have my reasons)...but otherwise...I like the numbers.

I wonder what those could be?  :ph34r:

Anyway, Purge should drop hard today but that's a very good opening day. lol @ Sex Tape, it deserves to flop as hard as possible after that goal TV spot

• Like 1

You get the feeling that the movie is gonna be meh after the lackluster, totally unfunny trailer. 

Not a surprise for me at all.