CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

Frankly, they should.  They're repetitive, boring, cliched, and totally unimaginative.  Is anyone really going to shed a tear if CA 231283080480 doesn't get made?  Or Iron Man 384023402308??  

I see your still on your pathetic comic book movie rant. Your stupid comment could be said about any genre. 

That Sunday estimate for purge was really harsh in comparison to everything else so in not totally surprised. Good for it if it can cross the 30 mark.

they were just basing this Sunday number off of the first purge. That one plummeted on Sunday so they had no reason to think this one wouldn't as well.

I see your still on your pathetic comic book movie rant. Your stupid comment could be said about any genre.

are we all supposed to have the same opinion about every movie though? That its just their opinion about comic book movies. Why are you being so harsh?

are we all supposed to have the same opinion about every movie though? That its just their opinion about comic book movies. Why are you being so harsh?

Because it is starting to become a routine. BKB gets ragged on for his antics and users are harsh on him. Guess it depends on who you are. 

• Like 3

well, like >50% of his total posts are ranting about the same thing so it's getting a little tired now.

• Like 3

they were just basing this Sunday number off of the first purge. That one plummeted on Sunday so they had no reason to think this one wouldn't as well.

True - I guess after the better Saturday hold that they would have eased Sunday a bit. But understandable. I would rather a studio undersell than oversell and have to backtrack.
  • Like 2

well, like >50% of his total posts are ranting about the same thing so it's getting a little tired now.

So put him on ignore. Are your feelings hurt because he doesnt like Marvel movies?

So put him on ignore. Are your feelings hurt because he doesnt like Marvel movies?

did long ago, though still see them when they're quoted  :)

not really. obviously i know one thing isn't going to be liked by everyone. was just thinking that he posts weirdly a lot about something he hates. 

Edited by Sky™

Because it is starting to become a routine. BKB gets ragged on for his antics and users are harsh on him. Guess it depends on who you are. 

BKB's opinions about movies aren't the problem with him.

• Like 1

Based on this article it doesn't look like theater owners get a lower share in this era.

http://www.rogerebert.com/letters/david-poland-explains-the-mystery-of-ticket-prices

55% seems to be the typical rate but I've gotten the impression that it can vary depending on the movie, studio, & chain. It wouldn't be the movie business without a little negotiation. 

did long ago, though still see them when they're quoted  :)

not really. obviously i know one thing isn't going to be liked by everyone. was just thinking that he posts weirdly a lot about something he hates. 

Try being a fan of both Transformers and Twilight.  :)

• Like 3

Try being a fan of both Transformers and Twilight.   :)

Just wait until there is a crossover movie between the two franchises ;)  This place would explode

• Like 1

Optimus enlists the help of the Cullens to hunt down some government agents who are threatening to kill Sam and his family,  In return, Optimus and the crew must get rid of the Volturi.

Midnights:  50M

OW:  250M

Domestic 550M

OVS:  1.5B

Total: 1.65B

• Like 5

Optimus enlists the help of the Cullens to hunt down some government agents who are threatening to kill Sam and his family,  In return, Optimus and the crew must get rid of the Volturi.

Midnights:  50M

OW:  250M

Domestic 550M

OVS:  1.5B

Total: 1.65B

Way too much action. More like "Bella is distraught that Optimus is not reciprocating her advances, and spends half the movie crying a corner. Meanwhile in quick cutaways, we see the Transformers and the vampires/werewolves form a pact to hunt down the villains. But first, they play a quick game of Vampire/Autobot football (by quick I mean half the movie). Then in the last 10 minutes a giant battle occurs where everyone dies... but psych it turns out that is a future vision so they all peacefully part ways. Meanwhile, Bella and Optimus do a Cameron Diaz in 'The Counselor' kind of scene".

• Like 6