lilmac

Tuesday #'s (Lucy-5.2,Herc-3.6,Apes-2.4 -Rth) purge-1.63 - Spatula

I looked up if any of the chains were running Lego as one of those summer kid matinee things yesterday, and it looks like it's Cinemark.Regal also has Lego as part of their summer kid series, but I think they have a set of movies that play on different weeks at different locations. On the other hand, it seems like all or most participating Cinemark locations are running Lego as their kiddie matinee this week?

I always wondered if boxoffice for those were even reported. Cineplex has their lineup all the way until the end of September.

Hotel Transylvania

Mr. Peabody and Sherman

Rio 2

Turbo

Epic

The Croods (I might actually see this one again in theater)

Shrek The Third

Shrek Forever After

Kung Fu Panda 2

Hugo

I always wondered if boxoffice for those [summer kids' discount matinees] were even reported.

My guess - correct me if I'm wrong - is that as long as a movie is still being tracked by the studio, those grosses are reported just like regular admissions. An example: From what I'm aware, sing-along showings of Frozen at places like the Castro Theatre in San Francisco were being reported to Disney up to the 17th (which was the official "close date"). On the other hand, the Castro's showings on the 19th-20th didn't get added to the official total because Disney had stopped tracking it. Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

Not good enough to be a movie anyone should care about.

It had a 3X which indicates that the WOM was fine.  But it suffered from the sins of Sandlers Past.

• Like 1