Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

GOTG is #41 on IMDb's Top 250. Sandwiched between Modern Times and Sunset Blvd. The end must be near. :P

40. Modern Times (1936)8.5    

41. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) 8.5

42. Sunset Blvd. (1950) 8.5

Edited by RaccoonsDineOnAAinHell™
  • Like 1

Now the only question w/ Guardians is how much demand will be burnt off this weekend, very curious to see legs over the next month w/ weak competition overall.

I think they will be better than Cap 2's legs. I have a feeling it can definitely get at least close to a 3x multi.

• Like 1

Mockingjay is 1. Hobbit 3 is a coin toss

Hobbit is coming out in a Wednesday so that won't happen. But Mockingjay obviously has this in the bag along with it's other tricks. Katniss is coming for the box office.

Posted Image

• Like 3

HOLY SHIT

GOSLING IS IN REMEMBER THE TITANS???

Yep, spoiler

he's one of the white guys

;)

but yes he is the film.  He gets replaced as the cornerback because he was too slow to cover the opponent.  He also was introducing country music to his roommate at training camp

• Like 3

I'll be quick but if you consider yourself a movie fan Sunset Boulevard is required viewing

Creepy movie. Good but Creepy. I put it right up there with Whatever Happened to Baby Jane creepy.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

I have a feeling they're going to go for a Thursday opening. Unless they think they(being Disney) think they can get the OW record

I hope they stay with Friday, only just to see what would happen on OW if it does.

and by Friday, I mean with Thursday previews, as that is the norm nowadays

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1