Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

Sandra Bullock's career is on fire! She should be firmly in the $20m club after this, along with Melissa McCarthy!

well deserved. she's worth every penny. i dont think they are just in it for the money, its all about developing as an artist.

Edited by Halba

Sandra has done amazing these past few years. A true star who's really done a bang up job of diversifying her portfolio. She's looking to turn 2013 into a repeat success of 2009...incredible. Well see how Gravitys box office stacks up...I don't expect Blind Side numbers but my pessimism about its box office prospects is slowly melting away.

2001 is the Citizen Kane of sci fi films- brilliantly made and seriously influential, but I just can't understand how a modern audience would be that entertained by it unless they're dissecting it for a film class.

2001 is the Citizen Kane of sci fi films- brilliantly made and seriously influential, but I just can't understand how a modern audience would be that entertained by it unless they're dissecting it for a film class.

2001 is a Michael Bay movie compared to Tarkovski in terms of entertainment value. Until Jupiter and Beyond part, everyone can understand and resume what it's going on in a litteral way: From ape state to modern era and beyond, an alien monolith appears everytime mankind makes a leap into intelligence and knowledge triggering its evolution with "action scenes" involving apes inventing the first power weapon ever and a fight against a troubling conscious AI (to ultimately go beyond conscience and transcend its condition to become an übermensch or something).

I doubt modern audience can sit through Stalker and explains what it's going on most of the movie.

Edited by dashrendar44