Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

But the movie hasn't even opened yet, she can't invent numbers. Oh wait....:P

Sources tell me Gravity is doing as expected. Friday looking at 5m-15m. Weekend should be at 15m-50mNot a record Edited by stripe
  • Like 3

My final OW predict is $38M. I'm sure it'll open higher, but I don't wanna get ahead of myself. The OW isn't too concerning anyway since this movie is going to have great legs. Im going to get my IMAX 3D tickets in an hour or so...yes I'm doing 3D. This is such a great birthday present. Sandra we love you.

• Like 2

Wow, this critical reception is just insane! What's the last wide release with a 9.0 average rating?

It's nothing special. Lots of movies that you couldn't count get ratings like that.:ph34r:
  • Like 1

Final OW guess: 41M.

Yep. I'm with the 40+, marketing for this has been extreme (I literally can't watch a TV show without at least 3 Gravity commercials, one each commercial break) and reviews are insane. Bullock, you did it with The Heat, and now your at it again with Gravity.

Edited by k1stpierre

Final OW guess: 41M.

Yep. I'm with the 40+, marketing for this has been extreme (I literally can't watch a TV show without at least 3 Gravity commercials, one each commercial break) and reviews are insane. Bullock, you did it with The Heat, and now your at it again with Gravity.

Omg, cocpycat, like forrealz?

So, in film theory, we've had a lot of bad predicts, but this is the cream of the crop of terrible predictions. My class thinks Gravity will do over its 3-day weekend...

$20 Million

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

So, in film theory, we've had a lot of bad predicts, but this is the cream of the crop of terrible predictions. My class thinks Gravity will do over its 3-day weekend...

$20 Million

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think that is a bad predict. I would have guessed around that a week ago. But, with buzz soaring now and reviews coming in, I have upped my prediction to $28M. It might go higher if WOM really starts to hit before the weekend is over. But, really, I think this film has more Internet buzz than real life buzz. Talk to anyone in college or high school, and I doubt most give a rats ass about this film currently.

• Like 2