Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

People complaining about Bullock and Clooney realize Cuaron needed big stars in order to get the movie made, right?

Yeah, but Sandra Bullock just sounds like huge miscast for this kind of movie IMO, and its not like she puts asses in seats anymore.  No complaints about Clooney.

Yeah, but Sandra Bullock just sounds like huge miscast for this kind of movie IMO, and its not like she puts asses in seats anymore.  No complaints about Clooney.

What are you talking about?  Between The Proposal and The Blind Side, she puts lots of asses in quite a few seats in 2009.  Yes, it's been a while, but I think she will be just fine.

SaBu is going to have a huge hit in Heat (with Melissa). Also, SaBu puts assess in seats more than Scar-Jo who was the second choice after Angelina Jolie and Blake Lively (who wa salso in the running).

None of them (Jolie is too "alien-like" in her appearance even when she tries hard to be a grounded person like in Changeling and Bullock I can't take her seriously with her goofball personality she often carries in her movies).

I'd rather see someone like Helen Hunt or Robin Wright in that role, you know someone experienced and mature, with no overbearing Hollywood glam and glitz stigmata.

Edited by dashrendar44

The script for this is good. Obviously it's going to be a mostly visual movie but even on the page it manages to brilliantly convey the terror of drifting alone in space. So yes, I am looking forward to this a lot. When is the full trailer released?

The script for this is good. Obviously it's going to be a mostly visual movie but even on the page it manages to brilliantly convey the terror of drifting alone in space. So yes, I am looking forward to this a lot. When is the full trailer released?

Today I think!

Just saw the poster. Wow. Really good.

saBu is perfect for the role because she`s a perfect everywoman. Alien-like Jolie or unattainable babes such as Big Tits and Gossip Girl would be so wrong. Plus they can`t open a pop let alone a movie.