Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

My prediction is that Gravity will be this year's Cloud Atlas. It will divide critics and bore the fuck out of GA.

Highly doubt that. This film looks much more organized and "cleaner" than Cloud Atlas. And the editing looks impeccable.
  • Like 1

Yeah the visuals and tech put into this is no joke. I guess my only concern is how this carries out over 2 hours. Clooney in those short moments seems natural for the role(Reminded me of Tim's Buzz Lightyear lol) and SaBu actually sounded terrified so that's all shaping up good. The CGI is amazing and some shots look absolutely real and breathtaking 

Also looking back on it, Astronauts tend to be more experienced and mature so the casting decisions are starting to make more sense to me. It'd be weirder if they had some younger hotshots but I am still perplexed as to why Cuaron was going for Jolie earlier. RDJ would've been an amazing choice but he is already locked up in another suit and it would be funny seeing more head cams inside his helmet.

This has potential to be big. Out of Oblivion, After Earth and Elysium (which I'm very much looking forward to) this looks more relatable to the GA, and it has a Sandra Bullock.

And Clooney

Anyway, I can already see comments about how there should be no sound in space blah blah blah

And another saying there is no gravity in space meaning the title doesn't make sense -.- There only being towards earth in you know, it's gravitational pull but sure there is no gravity in or around planets XD 

The stupid burns badly