Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

He had Jolie and RDJ for it at one point. I think people are just a little disappointed w/ the change.

lol at Jolie being associated with every juicy female lead in Hollywood for the past 5 years.

• Like 1

I already fiund an inaccuracy - space is vacuum so you theres no sound. Sandra and George can hear each other through headsets, they/we technically cant hear crashes, ships, explosions, etc. if you could stand next to the Sun, you wouldnt hear a big nuclear crackling fireball, you'd hear dead silence.Just being picky there, we we wouldnt have a movie if it was all silence. It doesnt bother me I just thought that was interesting and I want to see how this will turn out. Maybe ill it my b-day movie mine is he next day.

Anybody see the movie The Last Push?

It's a somewhat similar concept (though not exactly the same) and was shot with a budget of virtually nothing.

I thought it was really good, so I'm not sure why it's got low ratings on imdb (perhaps due to the zero budget).

If you're the type of person who is interested in Gravity, you'll probably like The Last Push too.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1541123/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Bullock and Clooney are, to me, the sort of actors who always seem to be hopelessly out of place whenever they are not playing in their wheelhouse. They are both incredibly charming stars, but I just can't get past their faces...they are so...iconic and recognizable...and they are not convincing (again, to me) playing anything other than their stock characters. I love Bullock and Clooney, but this doesn't look appealing at all.

Really great post. They are both incredibly boring actors and this movie is just a bad fit for these two.

• Like 2