filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

I've only said one thing, which is a harmless opinion, and now I'm considered to be the perpetrator? Give me a fucking break, Baumer. I thought you were smarter than that.

Who said I was smart?

• Like 2

I think 4 movies opening with 7 PM and 8 PM showings on Thursday night obviously affected Guardians. So I think a drop around 50% like most people were expecting still seems pretty likely.

I just don't want Michael Bay to have another god damn #1 opening weekend. Even if he's only the producer, it's still pretty much Michael Bay.  :sick: 

I'll just pull this outta my ass. Guardians wins the weekend, around $45-47 million, and Turtles comes in a VERY close second with $44-46 million.

If Paramount fudges that statistic tho...  :rant: 

Well we already know that's a done deal domestically.  B)

Don't sell me the hooker with the heart of gold story.  You have been stirring it up plenty.

• Like 3

Don't sell me the hooker with the heart of gold story.  You have been stirring it up plenty.

Three of the four things you said are observations.

The post about Michael Bay is nothing to get stirred up about. Like, at all. For some reason, my simple, harmless opinion is now considered "stirring it up."  <_< Now I'm considered "catty" because I don't like a director or his works.

I'm not talking about this anymore. Goodbye.  ^_^