filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

It's a tighter film and it's better paced than TF4.  That run time for TF4 is ridiculous even for Bay's standards.

I remember that was one of the things I didn't like about TF3. Even though the movie was a good popcorn flick, the two-and-a-half-hour runtime was way too long.

And yes, I did like Transformers 1 and 3.  :ph34r:

A general disdain towards Jonathan Liebeshack. Nothing to do with Guardians.

It's funny people bash Bay but I would of rather Bay directed Turtles.  Jonathan just did not impress me with that weak "Battle of LA" and that really weak sequel "Wrath of the Titans". 

Three of the four things you said are observations.

The post about Michael Bay is nothing to get stirred up about. Like, at all. For some reason, my simple, harmless opinion is now considered "stirring it up."  <_< Now I'm considered "catty" because I don't like a director or his works.

I'm not talking about this anymore. Goodbye.  ^_^

Fine By me (1:46 in)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNNEV3evvFk#t=103

It's funny people bash Bay but I would of rather Bay directed Turtles.  Jonathan just did not impress me with that weak "Battle of LA" and that really weak sequel "Wrath of the Titans". 

I've never really cared for anything by Liebsman

Goodness, I like Guardians. But why does people have to be so butthurt and bitter if TMNT perform well?This summer BO needs the most help it can get, so I hope TMNT will do well. And the movie looks like harmless nostalgia fun, why the hate?

You tell 'em Sam.

Looks like I'll be seeing Guardians again this weekend. My aunt asked me to go, I think because Saldana is in it and my aunt is a bit of a trekkie. That'll make it my 4th viewing, and the only movie I've seen more than that in theaters is Avengers.

• Like 1

Results of 42 votes:

[*]

Posted Image

[*]

Posted Image

[*]

Posted Image

Not enough votes to mean anything. But interesting poll nonetheless. All of the people on IMDB are too busy bickering back and forth to even pay attention to something like that.  I just saw it on Twitter.