filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

Fuller is an awesome guy. He responds to his fans on Twitter and he has corresponded with me by e-mail giving me some inside information about how the business works and especially how it pertains to platinum dunes. Also sent me a signed friday the 13th shirt. Which i have in my room and it has not even been unwrap yet lol he is a really cool guy and very accessible to his fans like i said.

That was really nice of him.  No wonder you like him. Must be cool to meet down to earth person like that in the business.

• Like 1

Fuller is an awesome guy. He responds to his fans on Twitter and he has corresponded with me by e-mail giving me some inside information about how the business works and especially how it pertains to platinum dunes. Also sent me a signed friday the 13th shirt. Which i have in my room and it has not even been unwrap yet lol he is a really cool guy and very accessible to his fans like i said.

Just followed him on Twitter, can't wait to see what he tweets!

I love that I'm "Straight-to-DVD"

I hope I'm the Return of Jafar

LOL I thought that was a joke. Searched on google and that's actually the real sequel to Aladdin.

Thank goodness Disney wasn't the owner of Pixar when they were doing Toy Story 2 lol

LOL I thought that was a joke. Searched on google and that's actually the real sequel to Aladdin.

Thank goodness Disney wasn't the owner of Pixar when they were doing Toy Story 2 lol

it blew but it sold million and millions of copies so more power to you disney

Actually Toy Story 2 was originally planned to be direct to video, until Disney decided to give it a bigger budget and release it in theaters.

Toy Story 2 was actually planned to be a straight to video film originally believe it or not.

Imagine if it actually got released like that. It would have been funny, here's the crappy straight to video / DVD Disney sequels and here's Toy Story 2, in a league of its own.

Thank heavens though they released theatrically, and made it look more like a theatrical film. 

Edited by Pokearcher