filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

I didn t know that the original material for the turtles was an ultra violent graphiç novel.

Yeah, the first issues of TMNT were not for kids(but that didn't stop me from buying and reading it). I wish I would have held onto those books now. :badday:

I'm wondering if the amount of hate I am seeing online and on Twitter for TMNT's opening day is because those people really hated TMNT, or if they are angry that it took #1 from GOTG. I mean Ray Subers just admitted he hasn't seen the movie but is still attacking it on twitter.

• Like 1

I'm wondering if the amount of hate I am seeing online and on Twitter for TMNT's opening day is because those people really hated TMNT, or if they are angry that it took #1 from GOTG. I mean Ray Subers just admitted he hasn't seen the movie but is still attacking it on twitter.

because of this guy

Posted Image

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 2

Posted Image

• Like 10

$12.3 million is good for Guardians. Best hold among the $90 million openers so far and should no less than $40 million which would also be the only sub-60% drop of all the openings. It will also still be outpacing CA2 by close to $20 million by the end of the weekend. $250 million is pretty much a lock and it has a great shot at approaching $270-280 million.

• Like 2

$12.3 million is good for Guardians. Best hold among the $90 million openers so far and should no less than $40 million which would also be the only sub-60% drop of all the openings. It will also still be outpacing CA2 by close to $20 million by the end of the weekend. $250 million is pretty much a lock and it has a great shot at approaching $270-280 million.

CA2 had a 56.6% drop