filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

what happened on friday night. I totally missed it. did jack nevada start posting pictures of pizza and shit again?

Chaz posted an anecdote about Mario Lopez's dingaling

• Like 2

I don't care if this is off topic, but Mega-Gardevoir with Taunt shuts Chansey and Clefable the fuck down. Ugh, Gardevoir has become so good I FUCKING LOVE IT.ONE OF THE TOP STALLBREAKERS.

I need to get a 3DS.

• Like 1

This and last weekends thread have been pretty fun without much derailment. September and October though are going to be extremely boring.

The Annabelle + Gone Girl weekend looks like it could be fun. But to be fair I'll be willing to sit through October and September since we're getting a rock awesome November and December. There is practically a tentpole or two every week. Even the "smaller" movies like Fury, Unbroken, The Interview, and Into the Woods look like fun.Looks like the most fun holiday season in both cinematic and box office quality since 2009.
  • Like 2

Tele gonna give another warning.... :cya:

The derailments are a bitch for those of use that want to discuss the numbers (and have suffered long enough through them). Not that we don't mind fun, but seriously RichWs - you really missed the shit that finally pushed it over the top it was ridiculous.

• Like 4

I will be away for 2 weeks. So tonight I am just here enjoying whatever you guys do... don't even care if Jack is posting pictures of disgusting pizza. 

tele should have sympathies. c. john is going to prison tomorrow for sexual offences and won't be able to see threads like this for a while. give the man a fucking break!

• Like 7

I ALWAYS miss shit like this and show up when people are talking about finnish pizza.

I also missed the drunk posting thing. Luckily, I can still see it. It was glorious. aDIM created a thread just called Hi with an Angelina Jolie drinking gif. 

• Like 1

tele should have sympathies. c. john is going to prison tomorrow for sexual offences and won't be able to see threads like this for a while. give the man a fucking break!

... no.

• Like 1