wileECoyote

Monday 8/11 Numbers RTH TMNT 6.8 GotG 5.4

Drive the hell out of that bus baumer.

Thanks...it's been pretty tame last few days, except the arrest last night at 1AM because some guy beat up two women.

If Marvel had done it, you guys would be praising it.

As long as Shitsman is in the directing chair Pixar could have made it and I would've still boycotted it.

Edited by C00k13

admittedly some marvel fans here are annoying but I'm pretty sure most of the people here are smart enough to like stuff not just because of the studio logo that plays at the start. 

GOTG is so juvenile and so filled with 6 year old humour that if it was done by any studio but Marvel, it would be ripped to shreds.  If Lucas produced this or if Bay did, people would be saying how dumb the dance scene was or how dumb the finger gesture was and so on....but because it's Marvel, it's a Rennaissance Painting.  

The collective consciousness that Baumer refers to as "everybody."Just throwing his logic back at him.

Unfortunately, Alpha and Logic are synonymous.

GOTG is so juvenile and so filled with 6 year old humour that if it was done by any studio but Marvel, it would be ripped to shreds.  If Lucas produced this or if Bay did, people would be saying how dumb the dance scene was or how dumb the finger gesture was and so on....but because it's Marvel, it's a Rennaissance Painting.  

eh, I just think it's funny.

as a wise man once said 15 minutes ago...

I know it's hard for some of you to understand that not everyone hates everything you do, but you should try to grasp it sometime.

• Like 6

The butthurt is real.

• Like 6

admittedly some marvel fans here are annoying but I'm pretty sure most of the people here are smart enough to like stuff not just because of the studio logo that plays at the start. 

In logic yes.  But fans are fans.  I mean some Batman fans did make death threats when Rises got some negative reviews and Marvel fans this past weekend had a meltdown when Turtles won.  We love our franchises but I guess everyone should have a limit. 

It's not like people were sucking Thor 2's dick, and IM3 certainly had its share of detractors

I think people just like Guardians...

• Like 7

I really don't understand the whole "you guys only think it's good cause it's Marvel" thing. I mean it most likely improves general reception a little to have it connected to that brand but overall it's not going to be the difference between hating a movie and loving it.

Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 are both marvel and tons of people openly disliked those movies that also really like cap 2 and guardians.

It's not like people were sucking Thor 2's dick, and IM3 certainly had its share of detractors

I think people just like Guardians...

As they should! It's a fine film. One of Marvel's best!

• Like 1