kayumanggi

Weekend numbers thread:TMNT: 28.4 GOTG: 24.7 LBC. 17.7 Ex3: 16.2

Watching a Bollywood movie "Singham Returns". I'm the only person in the auditorium. Kind of creepy. Shouldn't have come for a noon show on Friday. Unless someone walks in in the next 3 minutes it is like I rented out the theater.

• Like 1

Watching a Bollywood movie "Singham Returns". I'm the only person in the auditorium. Kind of creepy. Shouldn't have come for a noon show on Friday. Unless someone walks in in the next 3 minutes it is like I rented out the theater.

you think you're alone..but you're not..

may God have mercy..

• Like 1

Oh man, Singham was bananas.  I can only imagine a sequel!

Agreed, it definitely feels weird if you're the only person in the theater.  :wacko:

Can we stop making fun of Tele's age? Everybody knows 40 is the new 30 for men. 40 is still 50 for women tho.

Beside me being even older than the assumed 40 is still 50... women in av. live longer...

Did you tell that to your mother / grandmother too?

We do actually have e.g. rolling pins.... (and me collecting machanical tools, also lots of hammer,...)

• Like 1

Beside me being even older than the assumed 40 is still 50... women in av. live longer...

Did you tell that to your mother / grandmother too?

We do actually have e.g. rolling pins.... (and me collecting machanical tools, also lots of hammer,...)

Hit him with the hammer ;)

• Like 3