kayumanggi

Weekend numbers thread:TMNT: 28.4 GOTG: 24.7 LBC. 17.7 Ex3: 16.2

Gotta hand it to you, that may be the first time ever that someone's used liking The Expendables as an example of a superiority complex...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I haven't seen TMNT yet and chances are I might like it too base on the fact that most people don't. :ph34r:

• Like 1

I want to start talking about the number, then I saw EXP3 number and I felt like the less we talk about the number, the better. It sucks to like the movie people don't care for especially when it's doing so badly. Why can't I just be another GOTG fan boy like every day, average people?

Cause you're below average. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Baumer acting like a poor,innocent victim?That is sooo BOM circa 2010.

He never understood that just because something is your opinion it's not necessarily valid.You can have the opinion that all black people are animals,all white people are inbreed rednecks or that the moon is actually made of cheese...you have the right to think anything,you don't have the right to complain when your poorly thought out arguments get exposed.

• Like 1

He never understood that just because something is your opinion it's not necessarily valid.You can have the opinion that all black people are animals,all white people are inbreed rednecks or that the moon is actually made of cheese...you have the right to think anything,you don't have the right to complain when your poorly thought out arguments get exposed.

and Arabs stock bombs up their asses..you forgot that one Mr.Samurai

oh btw..Baumer is my fav member here  :ph34r:

Edited by Johnny Wiseau

and Arabs stock bombs up their asses..you forgot that one Mr.Samurai

oh btw..Baumer is my fav member here  :ph34r:

Who put the bombs up their asses ? .... :ph34r:

That so cruel... :lol:

Edited by Ent
  • Like 4

Who put up bombs up their asses ? .... :ph34r:

That so cruel... :lol:

I'm the only one who's allowed to make racial comments against my own race  :ph34r:  watch it buddy

you don't see me running around calling Belgians a "Dutch knock off" do you? or a second rate German  :ph34r:

lol Belgium is to Holland what Planes is to the Cars franchise :lol:

Edited by Johnny Wiseau
  • Like 2

You can have the opinion that all black people are animals,all white people are inbreed rednecks or that the moon is actually made of cheese

Not liking a movie is now the same as racism and stupidity? 

• Like 2

In defence of Baumer, I too thought Galaxy would finish under $170 million total going into the summer. Sure a part of me feels like saying 'I told you so' to the naysayers I know as I hyped it up all year long. Yet deep down I never really believed it would crossover and be a monster blockbuster. Mainly because nobody outside the fanboys knew who the hell they were! What its shown us is that the Marvel universe brand is about as trusted as there is right now. I've read a lot of journalists comparing the trust to that of Pixar, and I think that's fair. Guardians was the next chapter in a train people are on board with and want to see every stop. As for Turtles, that has most definitely done wayyyyy better than I thought it would. I couldn't even see $100 million total for it. This weekend's battle between the two is going to be too close to call if those Friday numbers hold up later on. Yet a $25 million second weekend for TMNT - if you'd asked me two weeks ago I'd have said it could finish around there on its first weekend!! This is all good for WB. I haven't seen the movie yet (we don't get it until October in the UK) but it's still one of the shock hits of the summer for me.

• Like 1

Baumer acting like a poor,innocent victim?That is sooo BOM circa 2010. He never understood that just because something is your opinion it's not necessarily valid.You can have the opinion that all black people are animals,all white people are inbreed rednecks or that the moon is actually made of cheese...you have the right to think anything,you don't have the right to complain when your poorly thought out arguments get exposed.

Where the fuck did that come from.