kayumanggi

Weekend numbers thread:TMNT: 28.4 GOTG: 24.7 LBC. 17.7 Ex3: 16.2

Yeah... This is gonna be a lower weekend than the last two, w/ the two holdovers performing well and the new openers struggling for some space, at least that's how it looks like to me.Getting more and more curious to see how Sin City 2 is going to perform.

Yea after the hot start to this month, things are slowing down. It was nice having some nice breakouts towards the end of the summer though. 

• Like 1

There is a lot hate for GotG, Baumer did not like it. Everybody needs to love it. Even giving the movie a 4/5 is not good enough. Everybody should give it a 6/5.

Did baumer actually see the movie yet? :)

Tele did you ever see GOTG and if so what were your opinions?

I saw it yesterday. I liked it -- it was a lot of fun -- but there were also parts I thought were fairly stupid. Fun summer movie? Absolutely, I take nothing away from that achievement, though I didn't think it was much more than that.

• Like 15

I saw it yesterday. I liked it -- it was a lot of fun -- but there were also parts I thought were fairly stupid. Fun summer movie? Absolutely, I take nothing away from that achievement, though I didn't think it was much more than that.

Did you like better than CA 2? 

Where is it compared to the other Marvel films I know you loved so much? :PBut glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Just moved I think all of the convo's of fandom's and such to the Classic Thread. :) If you wish to discuss it further it's there.

Please do not go off topic this thread is OW numbers. Please move the post above to the classic conversation numbers.

So how much did the leak hurt Expendables 3.  Could it have done a 25m OW if it did not leak online?

Sounds like a grudging like.  Well you had fun :D  At the least it's a relaxing break from your packing. Even though there were "stupid" parts. 

Now how about TMNT?  C'mon you were a TMNT fan right?