eXtacy

Weekend Estimates: GotG 17.6m | TMNT 16.8m | If I Stay 16.4m | WGST 9.0m | Sin City 6.5m

It's too bad Pixar movies are terrible.

You've said that in this thread several times already.  What use is there to continually repeat it except as an attempt to bait people?  Seriously man.  Stop it.  It's immature.  You're a friggin MOD, for crying out loud.

Edited by Sal

Guys, guys, guys, stop complaining about trailers! Theyre just one form of marketing. TV SPOTS get more views than trailers anyway. Trailers, spots, tie-ins, social media ads, Internet ads, billboards, mobile advertising, real world advertising, etc. Saying "yeah the trailers sucked" is not enough. Marketing is a huge cornucopia, not contingent on a couple trailers.

Baumer hates Pixar and Jessie thinks that they don't make fun movies anymore.

1. Oh, baumer

2. Jessie is a damn fool. Pixar is great at balancing substance and light comedy. Yes, their stuff has got more serious but also more thematically interesting and no less fun/funny if you ask me.

BTW Monsters University has grown to be one of my favorite Pixar movies. It fits my current situation so perfectly.

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

You've said that in this thread several times already.  What use is there to continually repeat it except as an attempt to bait people?  Seriously man.  Stop it.  It's immature.  You're a friggin MOD, for crying out loud.

This is the stuff that drives me loopy.  I have an opinion, just like everyone else.  I will not refrain from expressing said opinion.  You guys can praise a movie all you want, but the minute someone has a differing opinion, it''s trolling?  I don't understand that.  

I also find Wall E quite dull. 

A most overrated film but I'm not a Pixar hater. I just also don't see Wall E as this great film others laud it as. 

When people talk about "pretentious" movie that wants to lecture you, Wall-E stands as a poster boy. That should have been a short movie set on polluted Earth only. We did got the message by then but unfortunately Stanton thinks his audience is as dumb as those fatties living in space Walmart station so we got that hammering second part when any shade of subtlety got flushed away in the toilet and subtext becomes text.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1