tommycruise

Will Jennifer Lawrence break the 100m streak record?

I think I'm the only one who never saw a single K.Smith movie..like never

maybe only bits of Jersey Girl on TV

edit:oh CJohn beat me to it

I've seen Clerks and Jersey Girl and Dogma... and I think I saw Zach & Miri at some point

I regret each of those decisions

• Like 5

I've seen Clerks and Jersey Girl and Dogma... and I think I saw Zach & Miri at some point

I regret each of those decisions

Zach & Miri is also from him? I saw that as well. It was... not awful. I guess that is the best thing I can say about it. 

Those are the 2 only movies I saw that were from him, and I didn't knew before seeing them. 

I think it would be very impressive if she was able to pull it off because (1) shes very young and (2) shes a woman, and no other actress has gotten this close to the record.

GASP..

women represent half of the earth population..why would it be more impressive if she pulled it off and was a woman? how is it related to anything?

You know what I'm a fan of Kevin Smith, so yeah, live with it.

I quite like Mallrats, Clerks II, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Zack and Miri Make a Prono, and I love Clerks, Chasing Army and Dogma. I haven't seen his latest film Red State, but I really do wanna see it.

His tour videos are absolutely hilarious, and as a comic book fan his runs on Green Arrow and Daredevil are superb.

• Like 2

GASP.. women represent half of the earth population..why would it be more impressive if she pulled it off and was a woman? how is it related to anything?

Im saying that because while there are tons of succesful actresses none of have ever reached the status of a Tom Cruise/Hanks or will smith. Looking at a lot of popular actresses the best streak was Julia Roberts with 3, melissa Mccarthy with 3 while angelina jolie, sandra bullock and cameron diaz could only imagine 2. Most of these actresses are reaching the end of their bankability but Jennifer Lawrence is just getting started.

GASP.. women represent half of the earth population..why would it be more impressive if she pulled it off and was a woman? how is it related to anything?

Traditionally, male stars have been bigger draws than female stars. Therefore, JLaw breaking that pattern would be something special. You could argue that it would show how our culture is shifting and becoming less biased towards and more accepting of women. I don't know if it would be that big of a deal, but I do think it would be a small thing that goes against a large pattern.