RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers (NGD 24.5M)

It's so true. Interstellar has a slim chance at passing GOTG whereas Hobbit 3 has zero chance. It won't see an increase that high.

I think the Interstellar predictions are getting carried away.

• Like 1

Even that's a bit much....450 max.

Don't worry, Baumer. The predictions will go down to around $292M domestic until word gets out that our lord and savior Jesus Christopher Nolan Christ is gonna break box office records, win every Oscar, and cure cancer. And then you'll be seeing $2 billion dollar domestic predictions!

• Like 3

Interstellar will remain a wildcard until its release.Inception was a fun concept.I don t know how 2014 GA feels about a movie that deals with space exploration and wormholes. It is also supposed to be Nolan s most emotionnal film ( everybody cries or sobs in the trailer, is this the notebook in space ?) with a Spielberg influence.So it can do 150 m or having a huge breakout and do 350/400m and Nolan will be made a knight by the end of the movie s bo run and it will be Sir Nolan, bitch.I just hope everybody will be careful with the spoilers when the film comes out.

True, but Hobbit still has zero chance of making 330m. If Interstellar has a 5% chance of hitting that mark, it's still a better chance.

Interstellar has a chance to beat Mockingjay if it breaks out Spielberg style. It's a huge wildcard, it could pull 170m but it could also be the next Jurassic Park and hit around 500m
  • Like 1

True, but Hobbit still has zero chance of making 330m. If Interstellar has a 5% chance of hitting that mark, it's still a better chance.

You never know especially the final movie.  If the reviews are good and word is spread out, could pass 300million maybe more.

Interstellar could just as well make 150 mill.

Interstellar has a chance to beat Mockingjay if it breaks out Spielberg style. It's a huge wildcard, it could pull 170m but it could also be the next Jurassic Park and hit around 500m

I know you are not saying that it will hit 500 but how do you see it as possible that it could get that high?

Not true.

I think the Interstellar predictions are getting carried away.

So it should be brought down to $500 million domestic?

Don't worry, Baumer. The predictions will go down to around $292M domestic until word gets out that our lord and savior Jesus Christopher Nolan Christ is gonna break box office records, win every Oscar, and cure cancer. And then you'll be seeing $2 billion dollar domestic predictions!

Interstellar probably won't even gross more than $300M domestically.

Interstellar could just as well make 150 mill.

Posted Image