Neo

Jason Bourne | 7.29.2016 | One week IMAX release on August 26 thanks to Ben Hur flopping

4 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

You're right if they are the writers. I need to check on that.

Universal waited for them, never forced them to do a sequel. Damon wanted to do it again and convinced Greengrass. This is also the only which had a full script before shooting. 

33 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Universal waited for them, never forced them to do a sequel. Damon wanted to do it again and convinced Greengrass. This is also the only which had a full script before shooting. 

Oh ok. Says Greengrass is the writer on IMDB. I thought they had full scripts before but Greengrass and Lyman didn't like them. I know Greenfrass hated the Ultimatum script and barely used any of it. I just hope they came up with something good.

• Like 1

There's some interesting angles they're doing story-wise with the Snowden element but they gotta avoid getting a little too preachy

For what it's worth, I enjoyed Green Zone even if the Greengrass special was arguably at its worst there.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 5

Okay, I am going to be slightly negative here. People are going to compare it to MI movies but I feel that MI movies "look" sufficiently different from each other. This looks exactly like any other Bourne movie. That may be the safe thing these days but I hope they are hiding most of the stuff and there is much more to the movie than the trailer is showing.

• Like 2