Noctis

La La Land | Now Playing | Record-Tieing 14 Oscar Noms and Record-Breaking 16 BOFFY Noms

Obviously it's completely the wrong thread to bring up politics but this report nonsense I'm hearing here is over the top. So what if his views are different no need to go full PC police on him.

If we ostracise Trump supporters, what's next... Avatar fans who don't like sws?

Spoiler

last sentence was a joke

Looking forward to this film although I have to wait until the new year here in the UK!

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Obviously it's completely the wrong thread to bring up politics but this report nonsense I'm hearing here is over the top. So what if his views are different no need to go full PC police on him.

If we ostracise Trump supporters, what's next... Avatar fans who don't like sws?

Hide contents

last sentence was a joke

Looking forward to this film although I have to wait until the new year here in the UK!

I don't give a fuck but his long rant about taxes and business and bullshit was unnecessary. Anyway lets take advice and stop with the politics talk. 

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

This site's frequent hairline talk has made my worried about my own :lol::kitschjob: 

every dude in my family is bald. i don't know why i don't shave it off and get it over with. i'm like amy adams in arrival. i know my hair's inevitable fate, and i know the pain the slow loss brings me but i want to spend those few good years with it nonetheless.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

every dude in my family is bald. i don't know why i don't shave it off and get it over with. i'm like amy adams in arrival. i know my hair's inevitable fate, and i know the pain the slow loss brings me but i want to spend those few good years with it nonetheless.

You re so linear.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

My father's side is bald, but my mother's side isn't. I'm lucky that I take more after my mother's side.

Every dude in my family has had a phase where they bleach their hair blonde, including me. Weird times. My dad is 73, and he still has a full head of bleached blonde hair. One of my older brothers looks EXACTLY like Guy Fieri, so that's pretty much worse case scenario.

• Like 2

On topic, I hope La La Land has a successful box office run and I think that overall it's a crowd pleaser as far as the style and the tone of the movie. I'm not so sure about the ending, though. I've heard a few people indicate that's not their type of ending, blah blah, can't spoil it, etc. I just am not sure how that will translate to word of mouth. I just got off the phone with my previous editor and he said his roommate didn't like the ending, so she shit all over the movie. I don't agree with that sentiment at all. I liked the whole movie, personally.

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

Every dude in my family has had a phase where they bleach their hair blonde, including me. Weird times. My dad is 73, and he still has a full head of bleached blonde hair. One of my older brothers looks EXACTLY like Guy Fieri, so that's pretty much worse case scenario.

Image result for guy fieri gif

• Like 4

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

I could bleach mine, but I still have enough blondness in my hair even if it doesn't look like it did when I was much younger. Plus, the last thing I want to do is get a ridiculous blond look that screams "I'm having a midlife crisis" like Pitt did after he split from Aniston.