grim22

The Box Office Mojo issues thread. Brad Brevet is the new editor, the Simanton reign is over.

If you guys interested in numbers and some more box office data head to the-numbers.com, which is better than all websites out there except for MOJO. This sucks really, mojo was my # site for box office data and everything else about schedule, oscars, actor/actress, and a lot of other shit. I know that site (the-numbers,com) isn't close to the quality of MOJO, but it's a lot better than BO.com's layout and data.

• Like 2

The thing is that this could all be a matter of IMDB just retooling the site, but they should at least inform people through twitter. That's sort of the messed up part; the fact that IMDB isn't informing any of us of anything.

Obviously, in a legal sense they have the right to do whatever they want, but it's just the right way to treat your customers/community. 

• Like 8

Beat me to it.

The Numbers are nowhere nearly as easy to navigate as BOM is (was?) but among box office websites, they are definitely second best.

Yeah, I always used it when BOM was down or I had difficulties entering from my end. And they seem to have a lot of data in there, u just need to learn how to find them. 

• Like 1