grim22

The Box Office Mojo issues thread. Brad Brevet is the new editor, the Simanton reign is over.

Either that is evidence that the site is not dead...or that IMDb swept in out of nowhere yesterday, fired everyone and shut the site down without any prior notice.

That would be a huge asshole move by iMDb, and they'd probably never hear the end of it.

I think iMDb just a placeholder site for now. The site has a really primitive look to it anyways, so they could be giving it a major overhaul. I just don't wanna be throwing around rumors about iMDb when they haven't commented yet.

Edited by Alpha

I think this is a bit important.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Is this tweet trying to say that the Winter Predictions won't be up for 3 weeks or the site in general? Cause if it's the site, waiting 3 weeks is better than never seeing it again. 

If it is, and we don't get BOM for 3 weeks, does anyone think we're gonna be getting any of the data between now and then? (Dracula Untold weekend #s etc.)

• Like 1