grim22

Wknd Estimates: Nolan = 50M | BH6 = 56M+(pg 72) (who cares, our forum lives!)

Trash weekend. I am disappointed with both movies. Way more with Interstellar (it is not even going to crack 50M), but I was also expecting more from Big Hero 6, much more.

Then it's your fault for having expectations so high. Don't blame the movies.

• Like 1

Then it's your fault for having expectations so high. Don't blame the movies.

That is why in my post I say that "I am disappointed...". It is a good result for Big Hero 6. I was just expecting way more.

At least fucking Portugal seems to be doing something right for a change as Interstellar is having massive sales today all around. It is crushing Gravity's OW (it will still end below Inception, but was in the Summer). 

It's quite amazing how all those posters who are not here every day, knew that Interstellar would open to less than 60 mill and even more amazing how they all here to tell everyone how they can't believe anyone would think that it would. After all, all of us are simple peons compared to their box office acumen.

In my defense, I was apart of Pandas project and put in $58M on Wednesday, and it looks to finsih even lower than that. But I know what you mean, we went through this with Guardians.

And $55M in Teles club.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1