kitik

Weekend actuals (Big Hero 6 56.2, Interstellar 47.5)

The lack of male full-frontal will prevent Fiddy Shades from becoming a true masterpiece.

They'll do a version for most of the world with male full-frontal but if they leave it in in the US get NC-17 rating :)..many years ago there was film that the US version didn't feature the male full frontal part but it was in version most of the rest of the world saw. US isn't as bad use to be happy to give rating of violence & female nudity and give it PG/R but heaven forbit you show male full frontal :o

• Like 2

Top thr engagement  

wkend 7-9/11

1-AMC Metreon 16, San Francisco CA         (IS)

2-El Capitan, Hollywood CA                (BH6)

3-AMC Lincoln Square 13, New York City NY  (IS)

4-AMC Empire 25, New York City NY          (IS)

5-CPLX Scotiabank Toronto, Toronto ON     (IS)

6-Pac Arclight Hollywood, Los Angeles CA  (IS)

7-Pac Chinese Theatre, Hollywood CA        (IS)

(Chinese hasn't been top 20 Enagement in decades and then the fact

playing Arclight as well very close to each other)

8-Regal Irvine Spectrum 21, Irvine CA      (IS)

9-AMC Kips Bay 15, New York City NY         (IS)

10-AMC boston Common 19 Boston MA           (IS)

11-CPLX Xinema Banque Scotia, Montreal QC   (IS)

12-AMC Burbank 30, Burbank CA               (IS)

--

13-AMC Tyson Corner 16, Mclean VA           (IS)

14-AMC  Merado 20, Santa Clara CA           (IS)

15-AMC Burbank 30, Burbank CA              (BH6)

16-AMC Century City 15, Century City CA    (IS)

17-AMC Downtown Disney 24, Orlando FL        (BH6)

18-Regal Atlantic Station 18, Atlanta GA    (IS)

19-CPLX Scotiabank Chinook, Calgary AB      (IS)

20-AMC Garden State 16, Paramus NY          (IS)

OOOOOH!! Metreon in first with a bullet, bishes!

• Like 4

RTH. Will the Eagles beat the Panthers tonight and will Maclin get 10 fantasy points in my 500 league? That's all I need to win.

To stay on topic, How did Lincoln Square compare to Skyfall OW?

Have you watched Interstellar?

Nope.

And I have no intention to.

I already mentioned it before..the trailers were (to me) confusing and unclear. In fact, if it weren't for the discussions on this board, I wouldn't even know what the film is about. Plus, Nolan always leaves me cold. There's something very...dettached, clinical, and impenetrable about his films, which, as technically well made as they are, lack something. Heart? emotional resonance? I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is how I perceive his movies.  Annie may end up being a piece of shit, but I know that I will get a heartwarming story.  Just my opinion. Please don't attack me.

Nope.

I already mentioned it before..the trailers were (to me) confusing and unclear. In fact, if it weren't for the discussions on this board, I wouldn't even know what the film is about. Plus, Nolan always leaves me cold. There's something very...dettached, clinical, and impenetrable about his films, which, as technically well made as they are, lack something. Heart? emotional resonance? I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is how I perceive his movies.  Annie may end up being a piece of shit, but I know that I will get a heartwarming story.  Just my opinion. Please don't attack me.

In fairness, INTERSTELLAR is more like above-average M. Night, or decent Spielberg. It's far more sentimental and emotional than Nolan's usual stuff.

• Like 5

In fairness, INTERSTELLAR is more like above-average M. Night, or decent Spielberg. It's far more sentimental and emotional than Nolan's usual stuff.

Thanks for responding nicely. :)  I know that Nolan elicits passionate responses from people.

• Like 1

Nope.

I already mentioned it before..the trailers were (to me) confusing and unclear. In fact, if it weren't for the discussions on this board, I wouldn't even know what the film is about. Plus, Nolan always leaves me cold. There's something very...dettached, clinical, and impenetrable about his films, which, as technically well made as they are, lack something. Heart? emotional resonance? I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is how I perceive his movies. Annie may end up being a piece of shit, but I know that I will get a heartwarming story. Just my opinion. Please don't attack me.

It's just your opinion, but it's for two movies that you HAVEN'T seen.

If that's not pre-judging a movie, I don't know what is.

• Like 1

RTH. Will the Eagles beat the Panthers tonight and will Maclin get 10 fantasy points in my 500 league? That's all I need to win.

To stay on topic, How did Lincoln Square compare to Skyfall OW?

I could tell you but..

LS IS was 73% of Skyf Owe

• Like 5

Nope.

Interstellar has a lot of emotion in it. In fact some folks are criticizing it for being too emotional.

• Like 2