kitik

Weekend actuals (Big Hero 6 56.2, Interstellar 47.5)

A bit early for that I think.

But yeah, he's not Spielberg, not yet...By the way what does he do this dear Spielby? He stopped his career? The last time I heard of him it was for the Tintin movie (I want a sequel!!)

tintin is supposed have one in a few years but haven't about it in a while if they do they would have to rely on overseas for major profit because the original didn't do well with domestic audiences because of the other family options
  • Like 3

tintin is supposed have one in a few years but haven't about it in a while if they do they would have to rely on overseas for major profit because the original didn't do well with domestic audiences because of the other family options

Jackson is directing the next Tintin, with Spielberg producing - PJ just got 'sidetracked' by the Hobbit films.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 2

They'll do a version for most of the world with male full-frontal but if they leave it in in the US get NC-17 rating :)..many years ago there was film that the US version didn't feature the male full frontal part but it was in version most of the rest of the world saw. US isn't as bad use to be happy to give rating of violence & female nudity and give it PG/R but heaven forbit you show male full frontal :o

From what the lead actor has toldcinterviewers, he isn't doing any full-frontal at all. He didn't want it and neither did the studio. Somehow they've filmed all those graphic sex scenes without ever showing male sex organs. I'm sure that Melanie Griffith's daughter will be shown naked head-to-toe and front-to-back in every scene, though. Way to give all those women who bought in to the fetishistic sex what they paid for.

Nolan is the exact opposite of Spielberg. Spielberg made amazingly fun movies .

E.T is still my favorite movie, I discovered it as a kid when I was 3, many years after its release and that will never change I think. :wub:

Edited by Fullbuster

From what the lead actor has toldcinterviewers, he isn't doing any full-frontal at all. He didn't want it and neither did the studio. Somehow they've filmed all those graphic sex scenes without ever showing male sex organs. I'm sure that Melanie Griffith's daughter will be shown naked head-to-toe and front-to-back in every scene, though. Way to give all those women who bought in to the fetishistic sex what they paid for.

I was joking about the male fn version
  • Like 2

Sadly, this is what happens in most Hollywod films' sex scenes. Hollywood is run by heterosexual men, so even a film based on a book that horny hetero women made a big hit will exploit women's nudity and shy away from showing male genitals. It's al BS, but it is what it is.

Sadly, this is what happens in most Hollywod films' sex scenes. Hollywood is run by heterosexual men, so even a film based on a book that horny hetero women made a big hit will exploit women's nudity and shy away from showing male genitals. It's al BS, but it is what it is.

Not likely to show female genitals either though.

• Like 1