grim22

Weekend Numbers (Nov 14-16) pg 39

I actually saw it again this weekend and quite enjoyed it. Not to say it's without issues but I felt it played better with a repeat

Trying to get back to the Nolanites territory, huh? :P

I'm a bit tied up right now but I find time next week to rewatch it again. I hope it'll be like Sunshine for me where the third act won't be as problematic and more enjoyable upon rewatch.

• Like 5

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest Panda's comment was slightly tongue-in-cheek.

I mean, seriously, an "emotion you've never felt before"? I saw Interstellar and I felt, what? Orange?

My love for interstellar is beginning to transcend time and space.

• Like 9

I'd like to stand outside every movie theater showing Saving Christmas and tell every person going in that I am secretly judging them for doing so. Might as well light $11 on fire if you're going to give it to that nutcase.

:(

• Like 5

Just saw Interstellar again with my roommates and another friend. All three of them totally loved it. I was really worried about one in particular because he typically goes for more fast paced action films but he really enjoyed it and even wants to see it again.

One of them even said I undersold it. I was a bit shocked to hear that.

• Like 3

What a poor expansion for WHIPLASH in light of the amazing reviews. 

They waited too long. I would've gladly seen it in October, but now there's too many movies out and Birdman stole its thunder in the specialty crowd

Oh, and it's also not by me anyway so I can't see it *rolls eyes*

• Like 3