GuardiaStar

Top 3 Movies of the Year (2014)

I never said anyone would have to have watched a film for it to be in their top 3..

Lol what

This thread is pretty pointless if it's just about what films you want to be the best or are most excited about.

As for me, best films have been:

1) Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

2) Pride

3) Guardians of the Galaxy

But why not throw The Hobbit on there as well, since I'm excited for that... or something.

Lol what

This thread is pretty pointless if it's just about what films you want to be the best or are most excited about.

As for me, best films have been:

1) Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

2) Pride

3) Guardians of the Galaxy

But why not throw The Hobbit on there as well, since I'm excited for that... or something.

Sorry posted this response in the wrong place :)

• Like 1

belle 

guardians of the galaxy 

the fault in our stars

special mention to gone girl 

yeah i might bump tfos off my top 3 once i see hobbit3  but right now i'm only expecting hobbit and imitation game to seduce my film buff heart , my top 10 is rounding out to be pretty neat per my feels 

Edited by LadyEvenstar22

Only?! That's like almost one a week.

I've seen 20-something films so far which is more than any year before. I only really got into the cinema last year. Before last year, I saw 3 films max at the cinema per year. 2012 was just Skyfall and The Dark Knight Rises (I think), for instance. 

I'd love to go every week but it's just so much money. By the end of the year I'll have gone over 30 times, and it feels like I'm there all the time!

In 2013 I went 89 times to the movies. 

I have however watched 423 movies in 2014 total so far. Just 35 new releases, but im living on my own now, so yeah. 

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: already a thread

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

Box Office Theory Forums Staff